GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
kayneoTheRisingWarrior

'What  recent MMA FIGHT have you been watching"? Empty 'What recent MMA FIGHT have you been watching"?

Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:28 am
stick this thread.

Last edited by kayneoTheRisingWarrior on Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : make it sense to read)
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

'What  recent MMA FIGHT have you been watching"? Empty Re: 'What recent MMA FIGHT have you been watching"?

Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:19 am
kayneoTheRisingWarrior wrote:stick this thread.

Where are you telling me to stick it?  Shocked 
God of Thunder
God of Thunder

'What  recent MMA FIGHT have you been watching"? Empty Re: 'What recent MMA FIGHT have you been watching"?

Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:20 am
Do you mean a fight I´ve been watching in the last couple of weeks or in a longer timespan?
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
kayneoTheRisingWarrior

Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:44 am
Golden Age wrote:Do you mean a fight I´ve been watching in the last couple of weeks or in a longer timespan?
yes.I mean what recent fight have you watch right now?

God of Thunder
God of Thunder

Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:47 am
Konstantin Erokhin vs Michal Andryszak is the best fight I´ve seen lately.
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
kayneoTheRisingWarrior

Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:17 am
Dagwood wrote:

I mean just sticky the thread so doesn't get lost.
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:56 am
kayneoTheRisingWarrior wrote:
Dagwood wrote:

I mean just sticky the thread so doesn't get lost.

And now you're telling me to get lost?  Shocked  Laughing
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:15 pm
I haven't watched any ghastly MMA in well over a month. I am 100 % done watching this shit. The only fight I will watch tonight is of the ALL TIME GREAT TIBAU!
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
kayneoTheRisingWarrior

Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:13 pm
Claudia Gadelha vsTina Lahdemaki match
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
kayneoTheRisingWarrior

Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:13 pm
Claudia Gadelha vsTina Lahdemaki match
wekka
wekka

Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:43 pm
Once it's over, that's it. I haven't really rewatched an MMA fight since Bigfoot/Hunt. Maybe Horiguchi/Montague and Suzukawa/Armstrong.
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:55 pm
the last fight I watched was Weidman vs. Machida....THAT'S IT!

Only fights i'm looking forward to and most likely the only MMA I will have interest for is Hunt vs. Big Country & Gustafsson vs. Bones II.

R.I.P. MMA
God of Thunder
God of Thunder

Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:05 pm
RussianTopTeam wrote:the last fight I watched was Weidman vs. Machida....THAT'S IT!

Only fights i'm looking forward to and most likely the only MMA I will have interest for is Hunt vs. Big Country & Gustafsson vs. Bones II.

R.I.P. MMA
Sounds like you´re only into UFC  No As a russian you should check out the amazing russians in other promotions. Current version of Hunt is not as badass as Erokhin.
wekka
wekka

Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:13 pm
Golden Age wrote:
RussianTopTeam wrote:the last fight I watched was Weidman vs. Machida....THAT'S IT!

R.I.P. MMA
Sounds like you´re only into UFC  No As a russian you should check out the amazing russians in other promotions. Current version of Hunt is not as badass as Erokhin.

Any version of Mark Hunt will be badass. Once Erokhin gets into a Ray Sefo type match, we can start talking. Erokhin should be in M1 or Bellator by now.
God of Thunder
God of Thunder

Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:22 pm
wekka wrote:
Golden Age wrote:

R.I.P. MMA

Any version of Mark Hunt will be badass. Once Erokhin gets into a Ray Sefo type match, we can start talking. Erokhin should be in M1 or Bellator by now.
My point is RTT is missing out on a lot of good fighters by only watching Zuffa FC.
wekka
wekka

Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:23 pm
I am pretty surprised he isnt catching M1. Probably the best it's ever been.
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
kayneoTheRisingWarrior

Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:27 pm
i'm going to watch bellator ppv replay on tv.
God of Thunder
God of Thunder

Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:35 pm
wekka wrote:I am pretty surprised he isnt catching M1. Probably the best it's ever been.
M-1 at November 11th in China is the date to put in the calendar. Kharitonov  'What  recent MMA FIGHT have you been watching"? 424776184 
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:21 am
Kharitonov needs to be more active  'What  recent MMA FIGHT have you been watching"? 3392635135 
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:33 pm
Kharitonov hasn't been impressive at all in quite some time.....
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum