GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Complete bull shit! If you think different than Johan you cannot post here!

+9
wekka
nodogoshi
Kingfedor
Fairweather
TeamJohnPerretti
stu3ufc
Jose Cansayflows
God of Thunder
MR.WILLIE
13 posters
Go down
MR.WILLIE

Complete bull shit! If you think different than Johan you cannot post here! Empty Complete bull shit! If you think different than Johan you cannot post here!

Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:05 pm
I have over 5k posts here and because I say I fucking enjoy wsof, MR Johan or MR pussy golden age thinks I should not be moderator here!

So thanks to all of the good guys like cd, wekka, audax, b2zuffa, Adam, dag, p4e, dead animal, fka,all the good guys!

This site will never grow if they continue to oppress who thinks different!

That's why a lot of people have leave before and will continue to leave

As for me please this fucker, Johan, do the news thing yourself like I did. And try to put the site to another level? As you say, it's not going to happen because you are a fucking moron!

Dagwood delete my fucking account please! I will not be here anymore!

Johan went as far of defending a racist in mmaamerica in a discussion with me and now I'm being blackballed because I enjoy a certain show! O please Johan go fuck yourself buddy!

What a complete waste of sperm you are! Lol, also kingfedor lol

Peace out to everyone else!

God of Thunder
God of Thunder

Complete bull shit! If you think different than Johan you cannot post here! Empty Re: Complete bull shit! If you think different than Johan you cannot post here!

Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:31 pm
I don´t see why a WSOF (Zuffa) fan would want to be mod on a site that´s against WSOF?

mmainamerica was a good guy who saw right through Sig Rogich from day one. I wish he was still around.
MR.WILLIE

Complete bull shit! If you think different than Johan you cannot post here! Empty Re: Complete bull shit! If you think different than Johan you cannot post here!

Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:46 pm
bro is more than that....u have to be retarded or something...over 6k posts and because i enjoy watching a show im off as a moderator???

fuck face there is no proof of this being true, get real.....invicta, legacy,mfc,titan all are feeder shows you ass!

even your all mighty euro shows like m1 is a feeder show of bellator and recently zuffa.....

pancrase, deep all are feeder shows of bigger shows like one fc and zuffa also

this is personal admited.....this forum is stuck and its your fault because if we think different than u we need to go its that simple!!!

im not wasting any more saliva on you....

oh if you miss mmamaerica get him back a racist asshole that made 234+_ posts ohhh what a secret weapon!!!

bro....you are sad to hear
Jose Cansayflows
Jose Cansayflows

Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:46 pm
Golden Age wrote:I don´t see why a WSOF (Zuffa) fan would want to be mod on a site that´s against WSOF?

mmainamerica was a good guy who saw right through Sig Rogich from day one. I wish he was still around.

Now you guys are anti-WSOF? So to be a mod here you have to only like the orgs you guys say?  Complete bull shit! If you think different than Johan you cannot post here! 3973136183 
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:12 pm
Jose Cansayflows wrote:

Now you guys are anti-WSOF?  Complete bull shit! If you think different than Johan you cannot post here! 3973136183 

Not me I am Anti Bellator
TeamJohnPerretti
TeamJohnPerretti

Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:07 pm
Mr Willie is ranting like a spoiled child. It shows the type of mentality he has. Sad to think a grown person is so attached to being a mod on an internet forum.

I don't know the details but if he was de-modded then that's where it stands. Send a private message and deal with it in a respectful manner. If you're angry about it leave the forum, go find a forum where you are wanted.

Showing yourself to be angry and throwing a tantrum full of name calling is not the way to deal with it.

MR.WILLIE

Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:01 am
TeamJohnPerretti wrote:Mr Willie is ranting like a spoiled child. It shows the type of mentality he has. Sad to think a grown person is so attached to being a mod on an internet forum.

I don't know the details but if he was de-modded then that's where it stands. Send a private message and deal with it in a respectful manner. If you're angry about it leave the forum, go find a forum where you are wanted.

Showing yourself to be angry and throwing a tantrum full of name calling is not the way to deal with it.

i respect your opinion but if you dont know the details, please dont say anything my friend
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:43 am
Fairweather

Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:23 am
i'm with you, man.
it's all black and white to them and they act in exactly the same oppressing way like the company/person they hate the most - Zuffa and Dana White. the minute you don't agree with them on something, they throw a tantrum and threaten banning and censoring you. you should stick around though, there's good people on here and you can annoy Johan until he starts crying and bans you.
Kingfedor
Kingfedor

Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:00 am
MR.WILLIE wrote:I have over 5k posts here and because I say I fucking enjoy wsof, MR Johan or MR pussy golden age thinks I should not be moderator here!

So thanks to all of the good guys like cd, wekka, audax, b2zuffa, Adam, dag, p4e, dead animal, fka,all the good guys!

This site will never grow if they continue to oppress who thinks different!

That's why a lot of people have leave before and will continue to leave

As for me please this fucker, Johan, do the news thing yourself like I did. And try to put the site to another level? As you say, it's not going to happen because you are a fucking moron!

Dagwood delete my fucking account please! I will not be here anymore!

Johan went as far of defending a racist in mmaamerica in a discussion with me and now I'm being blackballed because I enjoy a certain show! O please Johan go fuck yourself buddy!

What a complete waste of sperm you are! Lol, also kingfedor lol

Peace out to everyone else!

haha always insulting people. You need to grow up a bit.You are such an immature kid
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:30 am
Fairweather wrote:i'm with you, man.
it's all black and white to them and they act in exactly the same oppressing way like the company/person they hate the most - Zuffa and Dana White. the minute you don't agree with them on something, they throw a tantrum and threaten banning and censoring you. you should stick around though, there's good people on here and you can annoy Johan until he starts crying and bans you.

This is a classic false dichotomy.

Zuffia is an imperialist enterprise which has been seeking to conquer and homogenize MMA under a single so-called 'unified' framework.

They have proactively exported their so-called 'unified rules' even to other countries outside of their immediate sphere of influence, under the pretext of 'making the world safe for [UFC-style] MMA fighting'.

We are just a cell of resistors, seeking to oppose Zuffia's efforts of dominating the MMA landscape while crushing anything which does not conform to their own trashy and infantile form of MMA competition.

Your false dichotomy places this site on an even plane to Zuffia. This is a logical error on your part.

What is needed is a permanent revolution against the designs of Zuffia to dumb down and homogenize MMA. Anything short of that is tantamount to a concession.
wekka
wekka

Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:48 pm
I don't think it's fair to do this to Willie since he was supporting WSOF a whole year before their first show.
Fairweather

Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:06 pm
nodogoshi wrote:
Fairweather wrote:i'm with you, man.

This is a classic false dichotomy.

Zuffia is an imperialist enterprise which has been seeking to conquer and homogenize MMA under a single so-called 'unified' framework.

They have proactively exported their so-called 'unified rules' even to other countries outside of their immediate sphere of influence, under the pretext of 'making the world safe for [UFC-style] MMA fighting'.

We are just a cell of resistors, seeking to oppose Zuffia's efforts of dominating the MMA landscape while crushing anything which does not conform to their own trashy and infantile form of MMA competition.

Your false dichotomy places this site on an even plane to Zuffia. This is a logical error on your part.

What is needed is a permanent revolution against the designs of Zuffia to dumb down and homogenize MMA. Anything short of that is tantamount to a concession.

like i said - BLACK AND WHITE, right? Zuffa uses silencing tactics, and so have the mods on this site on numerous occasions when it's really uncalled for. They are paranoid that everyone who doesn't agree with them is a Zuffa spy or something, calling posters "shitty" "bad" etc. Sounds like a familiar tactic a certain bald guy uses? why don't we start banning people for liking a UFC fight/card? no, let's take an obligatory lie detector test before joining this forum, huh? you know, to root out the Zuffa spies beforehand so we don't have to make threads such as the notorious "Is WSOF bad for mma?" to identify them.
Fairweather

Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:17 pm
also if you want to continue your little revolution, i don't think it's smart to start alienating more of your members, but instead try to welcome as many people with different opinions and explain to them why Zuffa is killing the sport. but you can't do that with people like Johan.
God of Thunder
God of Thunder

Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:09 pm
Fairweather wrote:also if you want to continue your little revolution, i don't think it's smart to start alienating more of your members, but instead try to welcome as many people with different opinions and explain to them why Zuffa is killing the sport. but you can't do that with people like Johan.
You got it all wrong. I´m the one who has always been strongly against censorship and banning people. I even unbanned several people to give them another chance. I always try to make everyone feel welcome and I even post UFC discussion threads, UFC fight videos and give people stream links.
MR.WILLIE

Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:18 pm
Golden Age wrote:
Fairweather wrote:also if you want to continue your little revolution, i don't think it's smart to start alienating more of your members, but instead try to welcome as many people with different opinions and explain to them why Zuffa is killing the sport. but you can't do that with people like Johan.
You got it all wrong. I´m the one who has always been strongly against censorship and banning people. I even unbanned several people to give them another chance. I always try to make everyone feel welcome and I even post UFC discussion threads, UFC fight videos and give people stream links.

You are so full of shit! You just took me off moderator because I like wsof! You fucking ass
God of Thunder
God of Thunder

Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:23 am
MR.WILLIE wrote:
Golden Age wrote:

You are so full of shit! You just took me off moderator because I like wsof! You fucking ass
You know exactly why you should post as a regular member and not as a representive of this site. Why don´t you try to expose Sig Rogich and his relationship with the Fertittas? You keep hyping WSOF when you know better than most people who Sig is. Why don´t you try to expose Zuffa? Why did you want Zuffa to win the Alvarez case against Bellator?

I never had a personal beef with you. I just don´t see why you should be on the team when you obviously don´t share our view on what´s happening with the sport. You can post all you want, don´t try to make it look like I´m censoring people. You know I´m the one who wants to give everyone a second chance and I´m against banning, locking threads and deleting posts.
MR.WILLIE

Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:32 am
Golden Age wrote:
MR.WILLIE wrote:
Golden Age wrote:

You know exactly why you should post as a regular member and not as a representive of this site. Why don´t you try to expose Sig Rogich and his relationship with the Fertittas? You keep hyping WSOF when you know better than most people who Sig is. Why don´t you try to expose Zuffa? Why did you want Zuffa to win the Alvarez case against Bellator?

I never had a personal beef with you. I just don´t see why you should be on the team when you obviously don´t share our view on what´s happening with the sport. You can post all you want, don´t try to make it look like I´m censoring people. You know I´m the one who wants to give everyone a second chance and I´m against banning, locking threads and deleting posts.

Because I say what the fuck I think it's right! It's called difference of opinion! If that is not oppressing what the fuck it is?

If you don't need me that's fine but I will not post shit to help you grow, I will not help you after what you just did!

So don't be a martyr now after you are always saying that we need to stick together means if you say something that we don't like you are against us!

So Johan dont be a liar and say the truth, be a man
God of Thunder
God of Thunder

Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:12 am
WILLIE this is NOT something personal between me and you. You can post what the f#ck you want, I don´t care and never did care. This is about who should represent the site and it´s not only me who thinks you and the team have some big philosophical differences on a number of things.
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:26 pm
Willie is an EXCELLENT poster who cares if he likes ufc ....

Its really retarded when u guys get all gang mentality because someone doesn't agree with your OPINION.

he doesn't work for wsof and contributed more to this site then half the idiots flapping gums.

Mr Willie is cool by me .....seriously this is some high school shit lmao.
fka
fka

Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:27 pm
Ufc wsof Titan mfc all are mma orgs no one should be scrutinized for watching the very sport we are gathered here to talk about in the first place.

WAR WILLIE!
God of Thunder
God of Thunder

Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:53 pm
fka wrote:Ufc wsof Titan mfc all are mma orgs no one should be scrutinized for watching the very sport we are gathered here to talk about in the first place.

WAR WILLIE!
Some people just don´t get it. It´s not about what promotions people watch, it´s about who you support. I watch all promotions if there´s an interesting fight including WSOF and UFC, that doesn´t mean I support Sig and Lorenzo.
fka
fka

Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:10 pm
Who cares who he supports?

He supports mma and posts stuff worth reading.supporting wsof isn't the same as zuffa as much as we all see some shady shit nothing has been proven and I'm sure if it is eventually proven Willie wont support them.

But its not like pancrase IR invicta where it's literally known that arrangements have been made.

By acting so reverse zuffa zombie you guys are yourselves actually coming off as zombies.

Willie was a great mod leave him the fuck alone.
MR.WILLIE

Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:11 pm
Golden Age wrote:WILLIE this is NOT something personal between me and you. You can post what the f#ck you want, I don´t care and never did care. This is about who should represent the site and it´s not only me who thinks you and the team have some big philosophical differences on a number of things.

Lol! If you did not care what I posted , why would you invite me to be moderator and news guy?

Lol, listen to yourself, pitifull

Philosophical differences exactly, if you think different than Johan don't post in this forum, it's simple, mi amigo!
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:34 am

I was just making innuendo.

Complete bull shit! If you think different than Johan you cannot post here! Permanent_revolution_with_results_and_prospects_4

Trotsky's theory of Permanent Revolution involves a lot of emphasis on the need for marginalized peripheral countries to pursue means of co-dependence in order to resist oppression at the hands of the imperialist core. Nothing short of incessant and uncompromising revolution on the part of the marginalized peoples against the reactionary core will suffice. The anti-revolutionary forces within the cores are too strong for there to be space for revolution their; whereas the peripheral countries are individually far too weak to present successful resistance. Therefore, the oppressed must all struggle for the good of all of them worldwide in order to have a chance of success.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum