GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
TeamJohnPerretti
TeamJohnPerretti

Gym Rescue(Frank Shamrock/Randy Couture) Empty Gym Rescue(Frank Shamrock/Randy Couture)

Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:40 am

Just in case you were wondering about the long awaited SPIKE TV property, Gym Rescue, the fine folks at the channel that primarily targets men, have finally released a little teaser trailer for the 3-part series. The show, which will target a gym for remodeling/restructuring, features MMA legends Randy Couture and Frank Shamrock as hosts and advisors for gyms that are in need of an overhaul.

In this clip, Couture lends some of his expertise in running a successful gym to an owner that apparently feels he's got things well in hand. Shamrock is also on hand for some spirited guidance. Unfortunately, the owner seems to buckle under the pressure of firm tutelage and ends up exploding in a rage. By the closing scenes, we find that he has thrown his glasses to the ground in an act of despair and disgust, Frank Shamrock slams a door loudly, and a bit of shoving happened, too. I don't know about you, but when I see a man throw a pair of glasses, I know that man has reached the end of his rope.

The show debuts on August 10 at 10/9c on SPIKE TV.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2014/7/29/5950165/spike-tv-releases-teaser-trailer-of-gym-rescue-with-randy-couture-frank-shamrock-video

JimGunn
JimGunn

Gym Rescue(Frank Shamrock/Randy Couture) Empty Re: Gym Rescue(Frank Shamrock/Randy Couture)

Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:19 am
I have to admit I watch Bar Rescue on Spike and am entertained by it and I'll watch this even if it is kind of stupid. I read that they only shot a few episodes anyway.
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Gym Rescue(Frank Shamrock/Randy Couture) Empty Re: Gym Rescue(Frank Shamrock/Randy Couture)

Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:53 am
LOL at the staged fake drama!
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:47 pm
This show is dumb.....

Using hall of fame calibur mma fighters to make over shitty gyms is not going to take off....

Might as well throw Couture and shamrock on bar rescue LOL.

Honestly I'd rather see another fight master then this
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum