GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inside Zuffa cannot handle the truth

+18
Dagwood
God of Thunder
JimGunn
stu3ufc
Dorch
CDF47
MuayTyson
nhbnews
nodogoshi
RussianTopTeam
Hamilcar
fka
Rocksoldier84
backdoor to zuffa
Aunt Red
megaronnie
Adax
Sonatine
22 posters
Go down
Sonatine
Sonatine

Inside Zuffa cannot handle the truth Empty Inside Zuffa cannot handle the truth

Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:28 pm

Former Olympic wrestler Ben Askren has been a lightening rod for controversy ever since left Bellator. Askren had hoped to sign with the UFC, but when they turned him down he declined the UFC's suggestion that he sign with the World Series of Fighting and instead chose to sign with One FC.

Recently UFC president Dana White said he'd be open to signing Askren if Askren kept winning. Most expected that would signal an end to their war of words, but Askren took that as a sign of weakness and has ramped up his attacks on White and the UFC.

Last night he went on Inside MMA and was repeating more of the same to the increasing irritation of co-host Kenny Rice. Rice was pushing the line that Askren's legacy will somehow remain incomplete if he doesn't sign with the UFC, but Askren wasn't having it.

When Askren started talking about a "UFC monopoly" and "increasing push back against the UFC" and saying that there were a lot of fighters inside the UFC who would be happy to go somewhere else, Rice had had enough and cut off the interview.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2014/9/6/6114687/ben-askren-rant-about-the-ufc-cut-off-by-inside-mma-host-kenny-rice
Adax

Inside Zuffa cannot handle the truth Empty Re: Inside Zuffa cannot handle the truth

Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:42 pm
Kenny Rice is a disgusting reptilian piece of shit slime, everyone should wish that fucker the absolute worst in life.
Sonatine
Sonatine

Inside Zuffa cannot handle the truth Empty Re: Inside Zuffa cannot handle the truth

Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:02 pm
AudaxSmoke wrote:Kenny Rice is a disgusting reptilian piece of shit slime, everyone should wish that fucker the absolute worst in life.

You nailed that right on the head.
megaronnie
megaronnie

Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:06 pm
Excellent Reptilian analysis...
Aunt Red
Aunt Red

Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:42 pm
Inside Zuffa cannot handle the truth 24706
backdoor to zuffa
backdoor to zuffa

Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:23 pm
I want to go to one of those horse races he reports at and knock him the fuck out on live TV.
Aunt Red
Aunt Red

Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:31 pm
I want to chop him up and feed him to the horses.
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:21 pm
Give me a fucking break. I'm so sick of this shit about having to fight in the UFC to be the best. Askren is right about what he said. Rice is an idiot and bringing up Fedor is bullshit. The only people that doubt him are stupid zuffa zombies who think beating Brock Lesnar and Shane Carwin mean something. Look at most fans. They know. I think it was MMAmedia who had a tournament for fans to vote on the greatest of all time and Fedor not only won but he beat GSP AND Anderson Silva. Fedor was also ranked the greatest in a Brazilian poll against Big Nog, Anderson, Couture, and Henderson and he was the only one not to have fought in the UFC.

Bas was no better. He talks about fighting in the UFC and winning the heavyweight title but forgets to mention the UFC meant shit in 1999 and I bet most fans don't even remember or know he was there.
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:35 pm
It was actually a bloody elbow tournament....

Fedors goat WE ALL KNO THAT
Hamilcar
Hamilcar

Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:03 pm
Rocksoldier84 wrote:
Bas was no better. He talks about fighting in the UFC and winning the heavyweight title but forgets to mention the UFC meant shit in 1999 and I bet most fans don't even remember or know he was there.

I know I keep forgetting he was in the UFC.

It's crazy they actually cut him off!  It's like they're talk radio or something!!  If they just cut him off without saying anything you could say it was for airtime's sake or someting.  But Rice actually said he could not let Askren soapbox!  WHY??!!!  That is just proof they are protecting and promoting the UFC.

Further, Askren does not need the UFC to cement his legacy.  If beating people in ONE FC means nothing, then why is Askren getting all these interviews now and the UFC calling for him?  Obviously it must mean something!
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:06 pm
fka wrote:It was actually a bloody elbow tournament....

Fedors goat WE ALL KNO THAT

Oh ok. I got those two confused.

I know we know about Fedor but Rice was hinting that he was one of those who doubts Fedor's the best because he never fought in the UFC.

I can't stand that bullshit. Everyone accepts that Pancrase and PRIDE didn't have all the best fighters in the world and you didn't need to be there so why can't we accept that with the UFC? Really? Everybody wants to go to the UFC? Well Bibiano Fernandes, Shinya Aoki, Eddie Ng, Douglas Lima, Alexander Shlemenko, Patricky Pitbull, Pat Curran, King Mo, and David Rickels didn't want to go and accepted ONE FC and Bellator. Nate Diaz wants out of the UFC. Gilbert Melendez was willing to talk with Bellator.
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:44 pm
incase u guys didn't hear, Mark Cuban is a bond holder of Zuffa

he will protect Zuffa and keep the truth from fans at all costs
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:49 pm
RussianTopTeam wrote:incase u guys didn't hear, Mark Cuban is a bond holder of Zuffa

he will protect Zuffa and keep the truth from fans at all costs

Really? Zuffa always seems one step ahead.
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:37 am
That was Fox News style, full stop.

RTT, that explains it.

Complete lack of integrity.

I use to watch this show, a long long time ago.
Aunt Red
Aunt Red

Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:11 am
their show was blackballed by zuffa before. they're afraid it will happen again.
nhbnews
nhbnews
The Godfather of MMA Media
http://eddiegoldman.com

Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:13 am
Ben Askren does not get cut off on No Holds Barred.
backdoor to zuffa
backdoor to zuffa

Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:46 am
Reptilians
In
Control
Everywhere
megaronnie
megaronnie

Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:15 am
Damn backdoor… Your DB level investigative proses have blown my mind.. Fucking lizards man..
Aunt Red
Aunt Red

Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:00 pm
Oh, I got one.

Immediately
Neutralize
Slander
Igainst
Dana
Everytime
MuayTyson

Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:04 pm
I stopped watching deez fegg1ts back in 2010-2011 when they starded talking shit about Fedya.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:07 pm
Kenny Rice makes me sick. Disrespecting and cutting off one of the best fighters in the world like that. F**king Zuffa puppet. Screw Kenny Rice and AXS TV. They were a great station as HDNet with DREAM, Sengoku, K-1, MFC,... Now they are Zuffa shills and they suck.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:08 pm
nhbnews wrote:Ben Askren does not get cut off on No Holds Barred.

That's right. That is why you are a real journalist. Not some fake corporate mockingbird puppet. Much respect to you Eddie.
Dorch
Dorch

Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:11 pm
back when k-1 was kinda ok and there was dream i used to watch these fags, they were pretty cool back then and showing world mma much . Now i dont know wtf happened... zuffa is master of puppets
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:14 pm
Dorch wrote:back when k-1 was kinda ok and there was dream i used to watch these fags, they were pretty cool back then and showing world mma much . Now i dont know wtf happened... zuffa is master of puppets

Agreed.  HDNet was great.  AXS TV Zuffa shills suck.
backdoor to zuffa
backdoor to zuffa

Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:19 pm
Aunt Red wrote:Oh, I got one.

Immediately
Neutralize
Slander
Igainst
Dana
Everytime

Good one.

Zillions
Under
Friendly
Fire
Attacks

The meaning being our own so called people (gov't, businesses, etc) target us to keep us down.

Zealots
Use
False
"Facts"
Abhorrently

Describes their cronies, supporters, shill posters, etc
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum