GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
brace
brace

Bellator 58: The Supercard Empty Bellator 58: The Supercard

Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:06 pm
Stacked Bellator card.

-Eddie Alvarez vs. Michael Chandler (Lightweight Championship bout)
-Hector Lombard vs. Trevor Prangley (Catchweight 195lbs)
-Marlon Sandro vs. Rafael Dias (Featherweight)

A lot of up and coming talent on undercard as well. Too bad Babalu pulled out of Lombard fight (unknown reasons). Or maybe Bellator learned from the last non title "superfight" and gave their champ some easy pickens to keep him happy and active until Shlemenko?
monaroCountry

Bellator 58: The Supercard Empty Re: Bellator 58: The Supercard

Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:05 am
Why do we always call non UFC fighters up and coming? Eddie for example is not up and coming.

Why isnt someone like Brock Lesnar ever called up and coming?

Yeah too bad about Baba, even so thats already a great list of fighters and should be a great matchup.
KSW
KSW

Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:53 am
I´m especially excited for Alvarez vs Chandler, two great fighters. I didn´t know Babalu pulled out, he´s more dangerous than people think and could have given Lombard some problems. Bellator has so many good fighters most fans don´t know about.
brace
brace

Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:35 pm
monaroCountry wrote:Why do we always call non UFC fighters up and coming? Eddie for example is not up and coming.

Why isnt someone like Brock Lesnar ever called up and coming?

Yeah too bad about Baba, even so thats already a great list of fighters and should be a great matchup.

No, Eddie is a hardcore veteran. I was talking about kids on the undercard. Some of them have pretty records, but just may be some can crushers..
Adax

Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:54 pm
i wish Lombard and Shlemenko could rematch now.. i hate having to wait for this pointless fight to hurry up and be over!

..though how funny would it be if Prangly KOd or subbed Hector?!? tongue

anyways i'm still happy with this card. the LW championship bout should be stellar, no doubt in my mind that Eddie takes the belt home again. Bellator rules.
Apres Moi
Apres Moi

Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:06 pm
I would love to see DREAM co promote with Bellator. Hope to see Aoki in February.
brace
brace

Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:11 pm
AudaxPowder wrote:i wish Lombard and Shlemenko could rematch now.. i hate having to wait for this pointless fight to hurry up and be over!

..though how funny would it be if Prangly KOd or subbed Hector?!? tongue

anyways i'm still happy with this card. the LW championship bout should be stellar, no doubt in my mind that Eddie takes the belt home again. Bellator rules.

It would be funny, cause I hate Lombard, but most likely Prangley will die a horrible fiery death..
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum