GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

thiago silva released again because of video released by his wife showing nothing Empty thiago silva released again because of video released by his wife showing nothing

Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:16 pm
Adax

thiago silva released again because of video released by his wife showing nothing Empty Re: thiago silva released again because of video released by his wife showing nothing

Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:14 pm
In the video it looked like he had a small gun in his right hand maybe, I wasn't looking too closely though and I have no clue what they were saying.

thiago silva released again because of video released by his wife showing nothing 3392635135
SRC
SRC

thiago silva released again because of video released by his wife showing nothing Empty Re: thiago silva released again because of video released by his wife showing nothing

Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:31 pm
They learned from the NFL quickly.
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:38 pm

(From the youtube comments):
THIAGO: Why did you called the police, honey? I didn't do anything. why are you filming?
THIAGO: Why are you doing this? Speak to me
THAYSA: Thiago, stop looking. Give me the gun please, I am here
THIAGO: So turn off the camera. You're hiding some guy up there. You think I'm a fool
THAYSA: What guy, Tiago?
THIAGO: I'm not a idiot. You're putting that light on my face so I can't see anything. Stop that please.
THAYSA: No, Thiago. Because if I die it is proof.
THIAGO: What proof? You're not going to die, you're lying. There is someone here and you're doing something, I'm not a idiot.
THAYSA: Thiago you're going to kill me because of that "addiction" .
THIAGO: I'm not going to kill you, and there is someone here.
THAYSA: Doing what, Thiago?
THIAGO: You called someone, Thaysa. I know. I'm no idiot.
THAYSA: I didn't call anyone. Thiago its you. I'm filming you.
THIAGO: Why are you doing that?
THAYSA: You never "took" a gun before.
THIAGO: I didn't do nothing. Stop making up lies, Thaysa.
THAYSA: How not? You have a gun with you.
THIAGO: Its in my pocket. I didn't do anything.
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:47 am
ZUFFA - a company you can TRUST
backdoor to zuffa
backdoor to zuffa

Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:34 am
Oh my god. Thiago owns a firearm. What a horrible crime. Fuck you, Zuffa.
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:05 am
I read on other sites he's suspected to be high on cocaine in the video brandishing a firearm possibly about to shoot someone.

Thiago certainly has issues dating jeez man
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:19 am
fka wrote:I read on other sites he's suspected to be high on cocaine in the video brandishing a firearm possibly about to shoot someone.

Thiago certainly has issues dating jeez man

the video could be taken out of context.

only with the ufc can you be "suspected" and be fired without reasonable doubt.
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:18 pm
Silva wife just released another video of him aggrevated and cocking his pistol ....

Wtf this couple is dysfunctional to say the least.
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:43 pm
fka wrote:Silva wife just released another video of him aggrevated and cocking his pistol ....

Wtf this couple is dysfunctional to say the least.

whats it matter now the bitch got what she wanted..him cut from the ufc yet wouldnt come to the trial with her fake story about what happened. hope to see thiago fight in titan fc or somewhere soon
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum