GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

WSOF 14 results shields subs ford in round 1,rama tko mehmen in 1st round to become first HW champ Empty WSOF 14 results shields subs ford in round 1,rama tko mehmen in 1st round to become first HW champ

Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:55 am
http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2014/10/11/6963873/wsof-14-results-and-highlights-shields-submits-ford

I actually missed this ....

Tonight 2 of my favorite fighters lost...

Shields looked good subbing my boy Ford and Rama looked great in his finish win as well.

In both cases I see them rebounding and possibly challenging and taking the belts.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

WSOF 14 results shields subs ford in round 1,rama tko mehmen in 1st round to become first HW champ Empty Re: WSOF 14 results shields subs ford in round 1,rama tko mehmen in 1st round to become first HW champ

Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:18 pm
Was a nice finish by Rama. Shields sub was cool but Ford had a broken arm going into the fight.
fka
fka

WSOF 14 results shields subs ford in round 1,rama tko mehmen in 1st round to become first HW champ Empty Re: WSOF 14 results shields subs ford in round 1,rama tko mehmen in 1st round to become first HW champ

Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:27 pm
I heard commission say Ford was doing knuckle push ups before the weigh ins LOL

JimGunn
JimGunn

Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:08 pm
Rama was very impressive against a bigger Mehmen. Glad to see Jake Shields finally got a submission after years of decision victories. This card nicely filled the Saturday night MMA void on a UFC-less weekend.
Aunt Red
Aunt Red

Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:08 am
how much blog money is sb nation giving you for copying and pasting their links here every day?
fka
fka

Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:30 am
About as much as you've raised on kickstarter for your sex change......none

I frequently visit a site that encompasses ALL news headlines from every mma site I don't usually give a shit where the link is from,for me I'm posting things I want to discuss and I feel is important.
Aunt Red
Aunt Red

Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:37 pm
more like all news from every sb nation site. it isn't important enough for you to copy and paste the relevant parts of the story? not even results? you are a lazy piece of shit.
TeamJohnPerretti
TeamJohnPerretti

Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:39 pm
Aunt Red wrote:more like all news from every sb nation site. it isn't important enough for you to copy and paste the relevant parts of the story? not even results?

Not to much many forum members have mentioned they don't like clicking on random links.

Out of common courtesy people take 30 seconds and copy/paste the information.

fka
fka

Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:59 pm
Again I don't get paid or work for this site.....don't read if it bugs you I don't give 2 wet farts about either of you.

I'm a lazy piece of shit......coming from the tranny whose too lazy to click a link lmao

Talk about bitching just to bitch...
Aunt Red
Aunt Red

Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:48 pm
how do you know I am clicking or not? are you spying on me? you got a fetish, bro?

I know you have time to post details instead of just links. Quit being a lazy sack. You're at these forums more than anybody.
fka
fka

Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:00 pm
And I know you have time to click a link....

Again don't read if it bothers you plenty have no problems including myself when others do it.....

Trust me you are the furthest thing from anything I find desirable bud ...
Aunt Red
Aunt Red

Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:42 pm
why don't you find me desirable?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum