GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
God of Thunder
God of Thunder

Luke Rockhold vs Michael Bisping Full Fight Video - UFC FN 55 Empty Luke Rockhold vs Michael Bisping Full Fight Video - UFC FN 55

Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:12 am
*Video Disclaimer - This video(s) is NOT hosted by Global-MMA.com or phpBB.com. It is hosted by the original website in the video's link or in it's embed code. This video is NOT the property of the phpBB user 'Global-MMA.com'.

https://vk.com/best_of_mma?w=wall-30684458_937402

Last edited by Golden Age on Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:12 am; edited 2 times in total
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Luke Rockhold vs Michael Bisping Full Fight Video - UFC FN 55 Empty Re: Luke Rockhold vs Michael Bisping Full Fight Video - UFC FN 55

Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:32 am
bisping got murdered!

he should come back to Cagewarriors and reclaim his CWFC MW belt

Luke Rockhold vs Michael Bisping Full Fight Video - UFC FN 55 Belt_News_Main-626x425
Hamilcar
Hamilcar

Luke Rockhold vs Michael Bisping Full Fight Video - UFC FN 55 Empty Re: Luke Rockhold vs Michael Bisping Full Fight Video - UFC FN 55

Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:26 pm
Wow. I must have missed alot of UFC lately. So much here seems new. Since when did they mic the refs? I could even hear Bisping clearly. Since when did they play music in the UFC? I don't think I have ever heard music outside of walkouts play at the UFC.
Further, I don't think I have ever seen a reset happen in the UFC. Seems to have just been Dean suspecting Bisping of flopping and not letting him get away with it.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum