GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kingfedor
Kingfedor

M-1 CHALLENGE 56 - March 14 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)  Empty M-1 CHALLENGE 56 - March 14 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)

Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:37 pm
M-1 CHALLENGE 56 - March 14 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)  M-1-Global-MMA-logo
M-1 Challenge 56
March 14, 2015
Baku, Azerbaijan
M-1 CHALLENGE 56 - March 14 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)  Az
westcott123
westcott123

M-1 CHALLENGE 56 - March 14 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)  Empty Re: M-1 CHALLENGE 56 - March 14 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)

Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:28 pm
I find it funny how these zuffa droids always say that fighter are not elite or are nobodies unless they are in the ufc . How are these guys not elite i want them to give an explanation without using ufc in there sentence what is the bet they won't be able to
westcott123
westcott123

M-1 CHALLENGE 56 - March 14 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)  Empty Re: M-1 CHALLENGE 56 - March 14 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)

Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:29 pm
whats the card anyway
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:32 pm
westcott123 wrote:I find it funny how these zuffa droids always say that fighter are not elite or are nobodies unless they are in the ufc . How are these guys not elite i want them to give an explanation without using ufc in there sentence what is the bet they won't be able to

I agree. It's very frustrating. Who says you have to be elite to be in the UFC? Zuffa Zombies? Dana White? Water Carriers in the MMA "Media"? Who gave them the authority?

Even worse is that most of these fighters haven't even been seen by the droids or the media. They should at least take a look before passing judgment.
westcott123
westcott123

Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:30 am
Rocksoldier84 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:I find it funny how these zuffa droids always say that fighter are not elite or are nobodies unless they are in the ufc . How are these guys not elite i want them to give an explanation without using ufc in there sentence what is the bet they won't be able to

I agree. It's very frustrating. Who says you have to be elite to be in the UFC? Zuffa Zombies? Dana White? Water Carriers in the MMA "Media"? Who gave them the authority?

Even worse is that most of these fighters haven't even been seen by the droids or the media. They should at least take a look before passing judgment.
i know right if you asked any of them how a fighter is not elite without using ufc in their sentence they won't be able to come up with anything . That is their go to thing when saying a fighter is not elite .
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:48 am
westcott123 wrote:
Rocksoldier84 wrote:

i know right if you asked any of them how a fighter is not elite without using ufc in their sentence they won't be able to come up with anything . That is their go to thing when saying a fighter is not elite .

Exactly. The UFC card is the card they have to play. Take that away and they have no argument. Take the bullshit "World MMA" Awards. I respect Donald Cerrone and I'm a big Luke Rockhold but besides the fact they compete in the UFC, what did either do to earn a Fighter of the Year nomination over fighters like Will Brooks, Justin Gaethje, Marcin Tybura or Alexander Volkov? Look at Sherdog's pathetic awards. Bibiano Fernandes is not on the rankings, not even other contenders. Meanwhile, Iuri Alcantara is ranked at #6 while Rob Font is in other contenders. What did either do to deserve this besides being in the UFC?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum