GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Adax

This song is what it'd sound like if nodogoshi, Dagwood, and I started a band Empty This song is what it'd sound like if nodogoshi, Dagwood, and I started a band

Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:37 pm
Rolling LMAO Rolling LMAO Rolling LMAO

********************* Dagwood^  nodogoshi^ *********  me^   This song is what it'd sound like if nodogoshi, Dagwood, and I started a band 3945565797 This song is what it'd sound like if nodogoshi, Dagwood, and I started a band 3945565797 This song is what it'd sound like if nodogoshi, Dagwood, and I started a band 3945565797
megaronnie
megaronnie

This song is what it'd sound like if nodogoshi, Dagwood, and I started a band Empty Re: This song is what it'd sound like if nodogoshi, Dagwood, and I started a band

Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:31 pm
bruno
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

This song is what it'd sound like if nodogoshi, Dagwood, and I started a band Empty Re: This song is what it'd sound like if nodogoshi, Dagwood, and I started a band

Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:03 am
Laughing

I did make some of that kinda musci back in the day but may hair looked like this... Shocked

This song is what it'd sound like if nodogoshi, Dagwood, and I started a band A-286617-1269899387
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:39 am
I think I told you before Audax but this is the gear our keyboard payer used by the end of our touring days. He had a few rack mout module synths too, what type I can't remeber...

This song is what it'd sound like if nodogoshi, Dagwood, and I started a band Roland_juno106_angle_lg

This song is what it'd sound like if nodogoshi, Dagwood, and I started a band Korg_polysix_lg

This song is what it'd sound like if nodogoshi, Dagwood, and I started a band Roland_jx8p_lg

This song is what it'd sound like if nodogoshi, Dagwood, and I started a band Yamaha_dx7_angle2_lg

This song is what it'd sound like if nodogoshi, Dagwood, and I started a band S612

This song is what it'd sound like if nodogoshi, Dagwood, and I started a band 234045d1304988750-may-new-gear-thread-rx11

Latin Percussion etc...
This song is what it'd sound like if nodogoshi, Dagwood, and I started a band Roland_tr727_lg

This song is what it'd sound like if nodogoshi, Dagwood, and I started a band Yamaha-qx3

He use two of these ultimate support stands packed with all that gear live. No mixer... there were no small format mixers then. At least the kick on the R11 was sent seperated to front of house. He also played guitar and sang.  I think total he sent 12 channels to FOH through our snake himself.

This song is what it'd sound like if nodogoshi, Dagwood, and I started a band 12908063795_5360932313_b

I had a flight suit like that in beige. Shocked
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum