GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

The Kunlun Fight discussion thread Empty The Kunlun Fight discussion thread

Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:52 pm
Let this be a place to discuss the general news and happenings related to Kunlun Fight, the emergent Chinese kickboxing and MMA promotion which is poised and ready to take over the entire world, if it has the itch to do so.

It's come to the attention of a few (stu3ufc being on the forefront, in typical stu fashion) that Kunlun Fight is really awesome. 

Information on individual events and stuff can still be posted in distinct threads, I don't mean this to be like a place for agglomerating everything on Kunlun Fight.

Mostly, I just mean this as like a place to post random news or whatever happens might arise, or whatever you wish to post about Kunlun Fight.

This is partly because Kunlun Fight is a rapidly developing and evolving promotion in Mainland China, and partly because Kunlun Fight is the goddamn shit.
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

The Kunlun Fight discussion thread Empty Re: The Kunlun Fight discussion thread

Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:56 pm
So now, let's get down to the business of the real reason why I made this thread. I'm going to be in China, and mostly Shanghai, during basically the entire month of March, through about the first week of April.

And I would like to see some Kunlun Fight action, if I can.

So, by making this thread, I hope that I might, if I'm lucky, be able to learn of a nearby upcoming event, perhaps in time to prospect for tickets.

Did I mention yet that Kunlun Fight is awesome?

Last edited by nodogoshi on Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:29 pm
nodogoshi wrote:
It's come to the attention of a few (stu3ufc being on the forefront, in typical stu fashion) that Kunlun Fight is really awesome. 

Rolling LMAO

I'm on the ball when it comes to the latest trends in Combat Sports! Kunlun Fight is HOT right now! Top level kickboxing coming out of china. I have all the events. I will put them on to youtube when i get chance.

nodogoshi wrote:So now, let's get down to the business of the real reason why I made this thread. I'm going to be in China, and mostly Shanghai, during basically the entire month of March, through about the first week of April.

And I would like to see some Kunlun Fight action, if I can.

So you're telling me your slaying Chinese womens and watching Kunlun Fight! holly crap!
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:53 pm

Where it all began! KUNLUN FIGHT 1
Hamilcar
Hamilcar

Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:59 pm
Kunlun is awesome. It is all my favorite things put together: Fighting, Chinese, China and Chinese women.
Adax

Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:06 pm
I will be watching the event on the 30th, I need to open my heart to the Kunlun gods and girls.

I love you
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum