GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ganryujima - February 28 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)

+8
CDF47
stu3ufc
Heretic
God of Thunder
Hamilcar
fka
TeamJohnPerretti
Kingfedor
12 posters
Go down
umanosuke
umanosuke

Ganryujima - February 28 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Ganryujima - February 28 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)

Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:49 am
Ganryujima - February 28 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)  - Page 2 Ph0110

I'm exciting Very Happy
umanosuke
umanosuke

Ganryujima - February 28 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Ganryujima - February 28 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)

Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:52 am
Ganryujima - February 28 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)  - Page 2 B-1dkm10
rezin
rezin

Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:59 pm
What time does this start and is there going to be a stream for it?
Hamilcar
Hamilcar

Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:40 pm
This sucks.  I wanted to watch this.  Can't find uploads anywhere.  All I could find was live updates and results from MMA-IN-Asia.com
God of Thunder
God of Thunder

Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:05 pm
Opening – Tournament Reserve match
Morikawa Osamu (judo, Japan) vs Miura Akira (karate,Japan)

Morikawa got the Ippon, and really worked on bringing his opponent outside the ring. The feeling of this format is really refreshing. Like a game!

Morikawa won by Ippon at rd 2

Karate demonstration by Japanese Women’s Champion Kisami Rika.

#1 – Marcus “Lelo” Aurelio (Capoeira, Brazil) vs Abdoulaye Niang (Senegalese wrestling, Senegal)

From the start Marcus throws many Capoeira kicks and gets rear mount. He punched Niang many times and got the tap. Quick fight.

Marcus won by tap (to the ground to show Senegalian lost).

#2 – Amaramend Boldo (MMA/Sumo, Mongolia) vs Kazuhisa Waku (American football, Japan)

Tough fight… both fighters threw many punches at each other. Hoshikaze won by Ippon by pushing Kazuhisa outside 3 times in the 2nd round.

Amaramend Boldo wins by points, rd 2

#3 – Minowaman (MMA/wrestling, Japan) vs Han Wula (MMA/Shuai Jiao, China)

Han throws many punches and kicks and Minowa eats them. Han pushed Minowa out 3 times in the 1st round.

Han won by Ippon with push away 3 times in 1rd.

#4 – Brian Douwes (kickboxing, Netherlands) vs Kamen Georgiev (combat Sambo, Bulgaria)

Very hard exchanging punches and kicks. Very first of fight Karen was pushed out of the field by mistake. Then Karmen pushed his opponent away with a hard punch. Then the score was 1 to 1.  Next … In contrast Brian KOed Karmen.

Brian won by KO in 1rd.

But Karmen disagreed.

#5 – Super Fight
Yamagishi Masashi (Tai Chi, Japan) vs Abiko Yutaro (karate, Japan)

Very quick fight over in 6 seconds of 1st rd.

Anika KOed Yamagishi by punch.

#6 – Winner from 1st match vs 2nd match.
Marcus “Lelo” Aurelio (Capoeira, Brazil) vs Amaramend Boldo (MMA/Sumo, Mongolia)

1st rd. Score was 1 to 1.
2nd rd. Score was 2 to 1 for the Sumo
3rd rd. Exhausted, both fighters out of breath. Sumo pushed and got the Ippon.

Amaramend Boldo won by Ippon with 3 times push away.

#7 – Winner from 3rd match vs 4th match.
Han Wula (MMA/Shuai Jiao, China) vs Brian Douwes (kickboxing, Netherlands)

First Han got 1 point by pushing away by punching. Then in contrast Brian pushed him away and got 1 point.

So point was 1 to 1. Finally Brian got mount position and pounded out Han.

Brian Douwes by KO 1st rd.

Intermission

Kung-fu demonstration by Chihiro Yamamoto.

#8 – Super Fight
Kazuhisa Watanabe (boxing, Japan) vs Guo Cheng (Shaolin kung fu, China)

Clever Watanabe threw his opponent 3 times with Suplex.

Watanabe won by Ippon.

#9 – Tournament Final

Amaramend Boldo (MMA/Sumo, Mongolia) vs Brian Douwes (kickboxing, Netherlands)

Hoshikaze is entering with Sand Storm… Wanderlei Silvia’s music! So nice! Brian the kick boxer won by pound out with rear mount in 1st round.  During this fight Brian threw his opponent and got 1 point. Brian dominated this fight. Good match! Hoshikaze is bleeding from his nose.

Brian Douwes won by KO, rd 1, 1:59

http://mma-in-asia.com/region/japan/ganryujima-japan-hybrid-mma-tournament-live-results-updates/
umanosuke
umanosuke

Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:45 am
Syouwa no Ganryujima - February 28 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)  - Page 2 EmptyGaryujima

TeamJohnPerretti
TeamJohnPerretti

Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:47 am
Sounds like a good event.
Interesting format.

I'd like to see some video of this.
Hamilcar
Hamilcar

Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:48 pm
TeamJohnPerretti wrote:Sounds like a good event.
Interesting format.

I'd like to see some video of this.

It sucks. I've looked all over and it seems no one thought to upload this thing to the internet. It was the only half-way interesting thing in MMA to happen this month. I just hope this wasn't a one-off thing and we'll get to see future events.
TeamJohnPerretti
TeamJohnPerretti

Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:38 pm
Hamilcar wrote: I've looked all over and it seems no one thought to upload this thing to the internet.  It was the only half-way interesting thing in MMA to happen this month.  I just hope this wasn't a one-off thing and we'll get to see future events.

I agree. ^^^^

Hopefully the event or at least some of matches get posted somewhere soon.
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:34 pm
Not a fan of the ring out rule

Event was ok not great but ok.

Maybe with some tweaks and better fighters this could be something cool....
umanosuke
umanosuke

Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:36 am
Ganryujima - February 28 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)  - Page 2 Rampag10
umanosuke
umanosuke

Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:20 am
Hamilcar
Hamilcar

Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:18 pm

Vid is marked private, dude.
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:57 pm
videos!!!
fatty
fatty

Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:17 am
Golden Age wrote:
fatty wrote:Thank you umanosuke !

These vids are amazing. My favourite was Taijiquan Vs Karate...just what in the absolute fuck did the guy in red think he was doing ??!!??

affraidRolling LMAO

Not sure I like the ring out stuff, poor old Minowaman was out of his depth his opponent Lahan Wu was too big too strong.

Kazuhisa Watanabe was fucking hilarious & a little crazy I think. Gonna check out some more now but so far this was all very cool.
I awlays liked sumo so the sumo ring was great. I rather see a quick match with someone being forced out of the ring than seeing someone get pressed against a cage for 3-5 rounds.

Agreed man wall & stall, lay & pray stink for sure.

I've never seen an event quite like this before there was a kind of fun feeling to it all & I enjoyed this show more than any other I've seen in a long time. I cant wait to see the next one!!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum