GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
ZuffaKiller

Daniel Ghita vs Paul Slowinski reportedly slated for K-1 May 27 In Madrid Empty Daniel Ghita vs Paul Slowinski reportedly slated for K-1 May 27 In Madrid

Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:35 am
Just yesterday we posted about K-1 holding their return show in Spain on May 27, according to Daniel Ghita. Now we have some more news pertaining to Ghita and who he'll be fighting on the card, as well as the new location.

In Madrid, Daniel Ghita will be taking on Paul Slowinski on May 27. Romanian combat sports website lupatorii.ro talked to Ghita's team and confirmed the news with Gabriel Cazan, Ghita's representative in Romania.

This will be Ghita's second fight in May, as he'll first take on Sebastian van Thielen on May 12 in the main event of It's Showtime's event on that date. A month after the fight with Slowinski, Ghita faces Frederic Sinistra at It's Showtime's event in Brussels. He'll be very busy but aside from the Slowinski bout, he most likely won't have much trouble at all with van Thielen and Sinistra.

It's about time Paul Slowinski is back on a big stage. He's been tearing through the Australian scene lately, recording eight wins in a row. All of those wins have impressively come by KO/TKO so he definitely deserves to step up. Slowinski was originally scheduled to face Ghita on May 14 of last year for It's Showtime but pulled out due to injury.

Ghita is headed to Florida next week to train with Alistair Overeem, Tyrone Spong and the Blackzillians team where he'll train for his fight on May 12.

http://liverkick.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1369:daniel-ghita-vs-paul-slowinski-reportedly-slated-for-k-1-may-27-in-madrid&catid=36:k-1
AG208
AG208

Daniel Ghita vs Paul Slowinski reportedly slated for K-1 May 27 In Madrid Empty Re: Daniel Ghita vs Paul Slowinski reportedly slated for K-1 May 27 In Madrid

Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:58 pm
LOL.

Tott is going to hate this. Daniel Ghita vs Paul Slowinski reportedly slated for K-1 May 27 In Madrid 3973136183

Ghita KO3 or DEC.
Sweet Pea Is My Mom
Sweet Pea Is My Mom

Daniel Ghita vs Paul Slowinski reportedly slated for K-1 May 27 In Madrid Empty Re: Daniel Ghita vs Paul Slowinski reportedly slated for K-1 May 27 In Madrid

Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:57 am
No
Dapperdoo
Dapperdoo

Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:06 pm
woulda hoped for a bigger name vs ghita but i'll take it.
Sweet Pea Is My Mom
Sweet Pea Is My Mom

Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:09 pm
Dapperdoo wrote:woulda hoped for a bigger name vs ghita but i'll take it.

Sting is a better fighter than his steady diet of bums, such as Laschenko and Gerges... Neutral
AG208
AG208

Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:21 pm
Sting would run circles around Gerges via better outside game. And to be fair, that stoppage against Laschenko was absolute shit.
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:02 am
I don't see anyone stopping Ghita in a long ass time....
Misowaman
Misowaman

Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:31 pm
I hope Madrid has a good staff at the hospital, because Slowinski is going to be there for a long long time.

Daniel Ghita is the best heavyweight kickboxer today.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum