GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kingfedor
Kingfedor

Tyrone Spong vs Gabor Farkas - Spong Boxing Debut  Full fight Video   Empty Tyrone Spong vs Gabor Farkas - Spong Boxing Debut Full fight Video

Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:53 pm
Heretic
Heretic

Tyrone Spong vs Gabor Farkas - Spong Boxing Debut  Full fight Video   Empty Re: Tyrone Spong vs Gabor Farkas - Spong Boxing Debut Full fight Video

Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:04 pm
another great KO by Spong, had pretty good head movement as well
westcott123
westcott123

Tyrone Spong vs Gabor Farkas - Spong Boxing Debut  Full fight Video   Empty Re: Tyrone Spong vs Gabor Farkas - Spong Boxing Debut Full fight Video

Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:19 pm
yeah it was a good win for tyrone but yes im going to be that guy his opponent was 7 35 so he was bit of a canon fodder for tyrone's first fight we will see how he goes when he starts fighting higher ranked opponents . or is this a one off ?
Heretic
Heretic

Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:36 pm
westcott123 wrote:yeah it was a good win for tyrone but yes im going to be that guy his opponent was 7 35 so he was bit of a canon fodder for tyrone's first fight we will see how he goes when he starts fighting higher ranked opponents . or is this a one off ?

you are absolutely right Gabor is a low level boxer but I give him props for fighting a guy like Spong
westcott123
westcott123

Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:41 pm
Heretic wrote:
westcott123 wrote:yeah it was a good win for tyrone but yes im going to be that guy his opponent was 7 35 so he was bit of a canon fodder for tyrone's first fight we will see how he goes when he starts fighting higher ranked opponents . or is this a one off ?

you are absolutely right Gabor is a low level boxer but I give him props for fighting a guy like Spong

oh yeah i will give him that takes balls to fight someone like tyrone spong
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:37 pm
MURKED!

I'd rather see him in kickboxing

he seemed a bit lost with the distance with boxing
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum