GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
monaroCountry

M-1 Challenge 31 - ahead of basketball, hockey, formula 1 in Russian TV ratings Empty M-1 Challenge 31 - ahead of basketball, hockey, formula 1 in Russian TV ratings

Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:06 am
Posted on March 21, 2012.

According to the ratings of TV coverage with Channel Russia 2 tournament in mixed martial arts M-1 Challenge 31 Oleinik vs Monson watched 1.245 million viewers, which was the second result on a given channel on March 16.

M-1 Challenge 31 - ahead of basketball, hockey, formula 1 in Russian TV ratings 20556
For comparison, the program March 16:
13.50 - 16.20 Biathlon. The World Cup 2011-2012. - 1.411 million viewers
17.40 - 19.30 Hockey. League. Open Championship of Russia 2011/2012 - 913 000 people

During the period March 16 terrestrial broadcast M-1 Challenge ranks second in the ratings, beating well as basketball championship and the Formula 1.

To compare ratings of other translations:
Mixed Martial Arts. Fedor Emelyanenko (Russia) vs Antonio Silva (Brazil) February 13, 2011 - 1,029,200 viewers
M-1 Challenge XXV April 28, 2011 - 664 000
Boxing Lebedev-Jones May 22, 2011 - 1.162 million people

Thus for the total period of broadcasts of tournaments M-1 on channel 2 Russia (2009 - 2012) is the best result of the tournament after the broadcast of M-1 Global Fedor vs Monson and the best ratings in the etheric grid Russia 2 in the "arts".
KSW
KSW

M-1 Challenge 31 - ahead of basketball, hockey, formula 1 in Russian TV ratings Empty Re: M-1 Challenge 31 - ahead of basketball, hockey, formula 1 in Russian TV ratings

Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:03 am
I´m happy for them. M-1 needs to focus on Russia from now on since they have a good market there. The american events hardly had any fans in attendance and the Showtime numbers are low. Eastern europe is the way to success for MMA-1 Very Happy
Kusok
Kusok

M-1 Challenge 31 - ahead of basketball, hockey, formula 1 in Russian TV ratings Empty Re: M-1 Challenge 31 - ahead of basketball, hockey, formula 1 in Russian TV ratings

Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:30 am
War M-1!
Kinosis
Kinosis

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:13 am
Yup, they should focus on Russia. The U.S. is on it's way out anyway. We are broke, 20% unemployment, involved in countless wars we can't afford, making enemies all over the world (making us less safe), everyone is fat, unhealthy, lazy and want the Govt to provide them with everything. I fully expect us to collapse during my lifetime without radical change. People love Fedor there and the M-1 shows are doing well on tv and seem to have huge cards. It seems to me they should do shows there and just show them on Showtime on a time delay.
Wolfman
Wolfman

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:47 am
This is awesome. Great for M-1 pulling such ratings. Hope they continue like that.

I agree that they need to get the russian and the past soviet countries. They will get money and get stable enough to go out to other countries later.
PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:19 pm
a ksw vs m-1 event would be a nice event for europe.
Wolfman
Wolfman

Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:21 pm
PRIDE NEVER DIE wrote:a ksw vs m-1 event would be a nice event for europe.

True. Anyway, how's KSW ratings? I don't have much info on this so i'll leave the question here.
KSW
KSW

Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:36 pm
Wolfman wrote:
PRIDE NEVER DIE wrote:a ksw vs m-1 event would be a nice event for europe.

True. Anyway, how's KSW ratings? I don't have much info on this so i'll leave the question here.
When Pudz fights they have about 6 million viewers I think.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:19 pm
That is awesome. Great ratings.
DatsikCrim
DatsikCrim

Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:52 pm
Good shit. They need to keep the ball rolling.
Misowaman
Misowaman

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:10 pm
Kinosis wrote:Yup, they should focus on Russia. The U.S. is on it's way out anyway. We are broke, 20% unemployment, involved in countless wars we can't afford, making enemies all over the world (making us less safe), everyone is fat, unhealthy, lazy and want the Govt to provide them with everything. I fully expect us to collapse during my lifetime without radical change. People love Fedor there and the M-1 shows are doing well on tv and seem to have huge cards. It seems to me they should do shows there and just show them on Showtime on a time delay.

If you don't like America, you can Git Aut.
PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:43 pm
Misowaman wrote:
Kinosis wrote:Yup, they should focus on Russia. The U.S. is on it's way out anyway. We are broke, 20% unemployment, involved in countless wars we can't afford, making enemies all over the world (making us less safe), everyone is fat, unhealthy, lazy and want the Govt to provide them with everything. I fully expect us to collapse during my lifetime without radical change. People love Fedor there and the M-1 shows are doing well on tv and seem to have huge cards. It seems to me they should do shows there and just show them on Showtime on a time delay.

everything kinosis said is 100% fact, america is becoming a shell of what it once was.
AMURRICA is going down the FOOKIN toilet.
monaroCountry

Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:55 am
Misowaman wrote:

America is good, its just that some Americans are morons.

As an MMA fan though, I want MMA to be big all around the globe. UFC is ruining MMA in America and around the globe. Currently no many people regard MMA as a proper sport. MMA needs to be global and run as a proper sport and not run by a promotion.
Hollywood Dang
Hollywood Dang

Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:30 am
need a source
Kinosis
Kinosis

Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:02 am
Misowaman wrote:

That is a possibility, yes, but I would rather try to change things for the better. And even if it does eventually collapse, something new will rise out of it's ashes like has happened a thousand times before in history. Like with MMA, an organization may fall, but another will rise.
Kinosis
Kinosis

Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:04 am
PRIDE NEVER DIE wrote:
Misowaman wrote:

everything kinosis said is 100% fact, america is becoming a shell of what it once was.
AMURRICA is going down the FOOKIN toilet.

Unfortunately I have to agree. Not to highjack the thread but I wish people would wake up and elect someone like Ron Paul (but I still have hope his son Rand Paul will get elected next time).
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum