GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Kunlun Fight Cage Series 3  - Full Event Video  Empty Kunlun Fight Cage Series 3 - Full Event Video

Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:50 pm

catcatcat

MMA
Heretic
Heretic

Kunlun Fight Cage Series 3  - Full Event Video  Empty Re: Kunlun Fight Cage Series 3 - Full Event Video

Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:29 pm
nice trophies by Kunlun
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Kunlun Fight Cage Series 3  - Full Event Video  Empty Kunlun Fight [2015-07-19] MMA Event - FULL EVENT VIDEO

Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:14 pm
wang sai enters to wild boys duran duran Rolling LMAO Rolling LMAO Rolling LMAO

stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Kunlun Fight Cage Series 3  - Full Event Video  Empty Re: Kunlun Fight Cage Series 3 - Full Event Video

Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:41 pm
was this some sort of 2 part event??

thanks for the merge.... I wasnt sure what the series was about
InfinityLens
InfinityLens

Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:50 pm
Didn't watch yet, but Kunlun using a cage? Eeeewwwww.
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:44 pm
Hey stu....why does kunlun use a cage?

I thought kunlun is the future haha

Giving bellator shit for not using a ring even though bellator is a cage company......but you support a company that uses a cage over a ring when its used rings before....

Also where is peretti crying about cage fighting and low intelligence fans lmao.

You guys are haters and only doit to bellator lmao....you've been exposed.
Rizin=PRIDEFC
Rizin=PRIDEFC

Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:12 pm
I DO NOT LIKE CAGE but and Bellator, KUNLUN, ONE, KSW all have circular cage they could co-promote easily and create some kind of federation like WAMMA. They would be so strong together on every way!
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:14 pm
fka wrote:Hey stu....why does kunlun use a cage?

why? because americans use it.... and since everyone copies america we have this utter shit world wide with the cage fighting culture than has infected everywhere.... no one is original anymore

I'd rather have a smaller circle cage than a huge octagon type cage

Kunlun is the future of combat sports! The best Kickboxing org right now and growing in the mma world

I am only concerned with kunlun kickboxing. MMA is a dead sport to me! nothing will make me excited for it again. thanks to the american market ruining the WHOLE sport with monpolies and bullshit rules...

I do not care for MMA
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:53 pm
Just find it hilarious you give bellator BS but kunlun does the same....even copied bellators cage bwahaha.

I dont mind kunlun events are pretty good just pointing out how crazy ass backwards you are sometimes.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum