GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Most wins vs UFC/K-1/ADCC/NCAA Champions & Olympic Medalists? Empty Most wins vs UFC/K-1/ADCC/NCAA Champions & Olympic Medalists?

Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:07 pm
Most wins vs UFC/K-1/ADCC/NCAA Champions & Olympic Medalists? Fedorsuit

Федор Емельяненко/Fedor Emelianenko

Most Wins vs UFC/K-1/ADCC/NCAA Champions & Olympic Medalists?

1. Ricardo Arona
- 2X ADCC Champion
- ADCC Absolute Champion
- Undefeated at ADCC - 13 straight wins - no opponent scored a single point

2. Semmy Schilt
- 4X K-1 World Heavy Weight Grand Prix Champion
- 3X K-1 Super Heavy Weight Champion

3. Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira
- Pride Heavy Weight Grand Prix Champion
- UFC Interim Heavy Weight Champion

4. Mark Coleman
- 2X NCAA Div I Freestyle Wrestling Champion
- PRIDE Open Weight Grand Prix Champion
- UFC Heavy Weight Champion

5. Kevin Randleman
- 2X NCAA Div I Freestyle Wrestling Champion

6. Naoya Ogawa
- Olympic Judo Silver Medalist

7. Mirko Crocop
- PRIDE Open Weight Grand Prix Champion

8. Mark Hunt
- K-1 World Heavy Weight Grand Prix Champion

9. Matt Lindland
- Olympic Greco-Roman Wrestling Silver Medalist

10. Tim Sylvia
- 2X UFC Heavy Weight Champion

11. Andrei Arlovski
- UFC Interim Heavy Weight Champion

12. Jeff Monson
- 2X ADCC Champion

13. Satoshi Ishi
- Olympic Judo Gold Medalist

Last edited by Dagwood on Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Kinosis
Kinosis

Most wins vs UFC/K-1/ADCC/NCAA Champions & Olympic Medalists? Empty Re: Most wins vs UFC/K-1/ADCC/NCAA Champions & Olympic Medalists?

Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:17 pm
War Fedor! Most wins vs UFC/K-1/ADCC/NCAA Champions & Olympic Medalists? 2750705302
PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

Most wins vs UFC/K-1/ADCC/NCAA Champions & Olympic Medalists? Empty Re: Most wins vs UFC/K-1/ADCC/NCAA Champions & Olympic Medalists?

Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:23 pm
thats a lie - Dana white
Wolfman
Wolfman

Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:53 pm
Most wins vs UFC/K-1/ADCC/NCAA Champions & Olympic Medalists? 5p1i
rezin
rezin

Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:35 am
^ lol

I think it would be more interesting to see who has second and third place using the same criteria.
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:49 am
u left out Dan Henderson who is considered the GOAT of North American MMA
KSW
KSW

Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:18 am
There will never be another fighter like Fedor.
Misowaman
Misowaman

Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:45 am
RussianTopTeam wrote:u left out Dan Henderson who is considered the GOAT of North American MMA

... are you suggesting Fedor beat Henderson? confused
KSW
KSW

Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:24 am
Misowaman wrote:
RussianTopTeam wrote:u left out Dan Henderson who is considered the GOAT of North American MMA

... are you suggesting Fedor beat Henderson? confused
Hendo is awesome but that fight was a NC or DQ.
Kinosis
Kinosis

Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:09 pm
^It's okay to win a fight with 2 illegal shots if it's against Fedor. - dana white
Wolfman
Wolfman

Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:27 pm
I don't take away the victory from Henderson. Fedor banged wild with him, knocked him down but ended up losing. Fedor picking his shots and fighting like a machine that he used to be the fight would probably be different. Anyway, Hendo is one of the most acomplished fighters ever. A loss to him is no big deal. Even though i wanted bad that Fedya got the victory.

Anyway thanks for the Info, Dag. I'm using this thread and the other one with the most top ten wins reseach to educate people around.
KSW
KSW

Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:58 pm
Wolfman wrote:I don't take away the victory from Henderson. Fedor banged wild with him, knocked him down but ended up losing. Fedor picking his shots and fighting like a machine that he used to be the fight would probably be different. Anyway, Hendo is one of the most acomplished fighters ever. A loss to him is no big deal. Even though i wanted bad that Fedya got the victory.

Anyway thanks for the Info, Dag. I'm using this thread and the other one with the most top ten wins reseach to educate people around.
Henderson won because he hit Fedor several times in the back of the head. That´s not a legit win, more like a DQ imo.
Longtime Fan
Longtime Fan

Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:10 pm
Absolutely
Kinosis
Kinosis

Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:35 pm
Johan Lofgren wrote:
Wolfman wrote:I don't take away the victory from Henderson. Fedor banged wild with him, knocked him down but ended up losing. Fedor picking his shots and fighting like a machine that he used to be the fight would probably be different. Anyway, Hendo is one of the most acomplished fighters ever. A loss to him is no big deal. Even though i wanted bad that Fedya got the victory.

Henderson won because he hit Fedor several times in the back of the head. That´s not a legit win, more like a DQ imo.

Even with the illegal shots I thought it was an early stoppage. When it happened I thought he was stopping it to take a point from Henderson. Regardless though, at least after this fight Fedor went back to fighting smart instead of brawling, so it's not all bad. If he had finished Hendo when he dropped him he might not have changed anything.

With Fedor's current sprawl n brawl style (and I hope he is working his ground game as well) I think he would have a great chance at beating all 3 guys he lost to. It wouldn't be a walk in the park, they are all tough guys, but I would favor Fedor at least 60/40 in all of them.
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:42 am
Even before the Fedor fight which I still consider an early BS stoppage to this day. You can't deny the fact that Dan Henderson is the GOAT of American MMA.

1. Pride FC Welterweight Champion
2. Pride FC Middleweight Champion
3. Pride FC Welterweight Tournament winner
4. Strikeforce Light Heavyweight Champion
5. UFC 17 UFC Middleweight Tournament winner (Defeated Carlos Newton in the final)
KSW
KSW

Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:18 am
Kinosis wrote:
Johan Lofgren wrote:

Even with the illegal shots I thought it was an early stoppage. When it happened I thought he was stopping it to take a point from Henderson. Regardless though, at least after this fight Fedor went back to fighting smart instead of brawling, so it's not all bad. If he had finished Hendo when he dropped him he might not have changed anything.

With Fedor's current sprawl n brawl style (and I hope he is working his ground game as well) I think he would have a great chance at beating all 3 guys he lost to. It wouldn't be a walk in the park, they are all tough guys, but I would favor Fedor at least 60/40 in all of them.
I think it was good that Herb stopped the fight since Dan was pounding Fedor in the back of the head but why in hell did he stop to give Dan the win. There are rules for a reason.

I agree that it was good for Fedor to reconsider his gameplan and he´s been looking great in his last two fights.
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:48 pm
the fight was a bad call, let's not forget that the athletic commissions appoint some of the most inconsistent, uneducated, primitive minded judges/ referees there is to find living under the biggest rock
Kinosis
Kinosis

Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:02 pm
^Very true, it's embarrassing to even call MMA a sport sometimes with how bad many of these guys are.

Off subject but Joe Rogan always brings up other "corrupt" organizations like when he mentions the Nelson/Arlovski stand up, yet I have seen multiple times in the ufc where they stood up fights when a submission was fully locked on. And dana always claims he has no control over the refs/judges etc so how could another organization be corrupt for what a ref they have no control over does?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum