GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kingfedor
Kingfedor

Global FC Fight Series 4 - September 18 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)  Empty Global FC Fight Series 4 - September 18 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)

Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:24 pm
Global FC Fight Series 4 - September 18 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)  11056581_500707193413180_5111478794157347929_o
GFC Fight Series 4
September 18, 2015
JW Marriott Marquis

Dubai, United Arab EmiratesGlobal FC Fight Series 4 - September 18 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)  Ae

4-man Gp:
Global FC Fight Series 4 - September 18 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)  Dzianis%20HancharonakGlobal FC Fight Series 4 - September 18 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)  23px-Flag_of_Belarus.svgDzianis Hancharonak (19-2)          vs.         (30-9) Andre MeunierGlobal FC Fight Series 4 - September 18 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)  23px-Flag_of_Australia.svgGlobal FC Fight Series 4 - September 18 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)  Andre%20Meunier  
Main Card | K-1 Tournament Semi-Final | Heavyweight | 265 lbs (120 kg)
Global FC Fight Series 4 - September 18 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)  James%20McsweeneyGlobal FC Fight Series 4 - September 18 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)  23px-Flag_of_England.svgJames McSweeney (42-2)              vs.             (4-0) Murat AygunGlobal FC Fight Series 4 - September 18 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)  23px-Flag_of_Turkey.svgGlobal FC Fight Series 4 - September 18 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)  Murat%20Aygun   
Main Card | K-1 Tournament Semi-Final | Heavyweight | 265 lbs (120 kg)

Main Card:
Global FC Fight Series 4 - September 18 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)  Abdallahb%20Abou%20HamdanGlobal FC Fight Series 4 - September 18 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)  23px-Flag_of_Lebanon.svgAbdallah Abou Hamdan (27-13)       vs.    (28-7) Stevan ZivkovicGlobal FC Fight Series 4 - September 18 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)  23px-Flag_of_Serbia.svgGlobal FC Fight Series 4 - September 18 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)  Stevan%20Zivkovic  
Main Card | K-1 Middleweight | 185 lbs (84 kg)
Global FC Fight Series 4 - September 18 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)  Abdallahb%20Abou%20HamdanGlobal FC Fight Series 4 - September 18 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)  23px-Flag_of_Morocco.svgFatih Ulusoy (27-13)                        vs.           (5-4) Srdjan SelesGlobal FC Fight Series 4 - September 18 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)  23px-Flag_of_Serbia.svgGlobal FC Fight Series 4 - September 18 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)  Srdjan%20Seles  
Main Card | K-1 Middleweight | 185 lbs (84 kg)
Rizin=PRIDEFC
Rizin=PRIDEFC

Global FC Fight Series 4 - September 18 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)  Empty Re: Global FC Fight Series 4 - September 18 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)

Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:49 pm
EVENT CANCELED!!!

James Mcsweeney wrote on facebook
Ok so yesterday I get a phone call from a @theofficialgfc employee telling me that Gfc have had some problems regarding the fight show on September 18th just under two weeks away, and the have made the decision to cancel the whole event! So all is fighters on the show have trained and dedicated are lives, dieting, training, sparring for the past 8/10 weeks getting ready for this event for it to be cancled last minute, this is not the first time this event has been cancled the last show they were ment to put on got cancled also. I am extremely sorry if you have already bought and paid for your tickets, I have friends and family that already bought airline and hotel tickets to Dubai from the UK!!!! I have tried numerous times and ways to contact the CEO Prince Amir but he is not returning my calls or messages. NOW we will see if this company respects fighters or not? If they PAY the fighters? I have put $1000s into my camp getting ready for this tournament, flights for my coaches frm holland hotels, food, nutrition , the list goes on.......... Now let's see what they do???? What do you the fans think???
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Global FC Fight Series 4 - September 18 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)  Empty Re: Global FC Fight Series 4 - September 18 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)

Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:20 pm
James Mcsweeny told me this event has been cancelled guys
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:20 pm
LEGENDMMA=PRIDEFC wrote:EVENT CANCELED!!!

James Mcsweeney wrote on facebook
Ok so yesterday I get a phone call from a @theofficialgfc employee telling me that Gfc have had some problems regarding the fight show on September 18th just under two weeks away, and the have made the decision to cancel the whole event! So all is fighters on the show have trained and dedicated are lives, dieting, training, sparring for the past 8/10 weeks getting ready for this event for it to be cancled last minute, this is not the first time this event has been cancled the last show they were ment to put on got cancled also. I am extremely sorry if you have already bought and paid for your tickets, I have friends and family that already bought airline and hotel tickets to Dubai from the UK!!!! I have tried numerous times and ways to contact the CEO Prince Amir but he is not returning my calls or messages. NOW we will see if this company respects fighters or not? If they PAY the fighters? I have put $1000s into my camp getting ready for this tournament, flights for my coaches frm holland hotels, food, nutrition , the list goes on.......... Now let's see what they do???? What do you the fans think???

what he said cat
God of Thunder
God of Thunder

Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:29 am
^^Thanx. Sucks for the fighters.
InfinityLens
InfinityLens

Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:58 am
First the 1C thing than this. Mcsweeney is having a rough time getting fights.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum