GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Please use *Spoiler when discussing TUF Brazil leaked finalists Empty Please use *Spoiler when discussing TUF Brazil leaked finalists

Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:32 pm
Hey dudes...

Some of us are trying to avoid finding out who the TUF Brazil finalists are after they leaked out. Please use *Spoiler if you're going to talk about the leaked finalists in the future.

It's really great to watch a lot of really skilled martial artists for a change on TUF. I may just watch the whole season, the first in a long time. Mmm... A little proof that I can separate good technical fighting and really 'skilled' fighters from an organization I don't respect. Smile
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Please use *Spoiler when discussing TUF Brazil leaked finalists Empty Re: Please use *Spoiler when discussing TUF Brazil leaked finalists

Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:40 pm
Great thread. I've been trying to avoid the results. It sucks they got leaked.
Wolfman
Wolfman

Please use *Spoiler when discussing TUF Brazil leaked finalists Empty Re: Please use *Spoiler when discussing TUF Brazil leaked finalists

Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:51 pm
^
Sorry if you saw my thread and it ruined the event for you. I believe the title would be enough for people to know. I just added "spoiler" to the thread's title to avoid this kind of problem.

BTW Wand posted on his twitter that the names were wrong but it didn't convinced anyone. The finalists were not revealed by Globo too. It leaked through someone inside the show, and Rede Record channel, a Globo's rival, that made it in the news all over. I got this info today, so who knows... Maybe there's a chance those names are really wrong like Wand said.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:18 pm
Wolfman wrote:^
Sorry if you saw my thread and it ruined the event for you. I believe the title would be enough for people to know. I just added "spoiler" to the thread's title to avoid this kind of problem.

BTW Wand posted on his twitter that the names were wrong but it didn't convinced anyone. The finalists were not revealed by Globo too. It leaked through someone inside the show, and Rede Record channel, a Globo's rival, that made it in the news all over. I got this info today, so who knows... Maybe there's a chance those names are really wrong like Wand said.

No, not at all. I didn't see the results. I avoided your thread and I saw it had spoiler stated and I avoided another article on a different website.

Hopefully they did get the results wrong because it would suck for everyone to have the show spoiled because this is one of the best TUF shows I have seen.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum