GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC president cuts Muhammed 'King Mo' Lawal

+6
PRIDE NEVER DIE
Adax
CDF47
Wolfman
Misowaman
Kinosis
10 posters
Go down
KSW
KSW

UFC president cuts Muhammed 'King Mo' Lawal - Page 2 Empty Re: UFC president cuts Muhammed 'King Mo' Lawal

Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:36 pm
CDF47 wrote:
Johan Lofgren wrote:
CDF47 wrote:King Mo is having a rough several months here. First he tested positive for PEDs, then he had surgery, then he got terrible staff infection which almost cost him his leg after the surgery, then he had multiple other surgeries due to the infection which he is still fighting, then he is suspended for 9 months and fined tens of thousands of dollars for PEDs, and then he is fired by his employer.

Damn, I feel bad for him. When it rains it pours I guess.

He'll be back though. King Mo is a warrior and won't let all this shit get in his way. Hopefully he signs for the same promotion that Rampage signs with and we get to see them fight. That would be an awesome fight. There are a number of other great fights for him outside Zuffa.

ONE FC, DREAM, M-1, KSW, or Bellator would be great promotions for Page and Mo.
Since Vinny is such a crybaby it would be awesome to see Page vs Mo for the M-1 LHW title in front of 25.000 russian fans.

Hell yeah, that would be sweet.

Regarding Vinny, I think there is a possibility he could end up back w/ M-1. Slava's contract was held up in court and the fines stated in court are huge. Vinny may not have much of a choice if he had a similar champion's clause in his contract. Hopefully he ends up back w/ M-1.
I still want to see Vinny vs the madman Safarov so it´s good if he stays.
Dapperdoo
Dapperdoo

UFC president cuts Muhammed 'King Mo' Lawal - Page 2 Empty Re: UFC president cuts Muhammed 'King Mo' Lawal

Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:46 pm
M-1 RAMPAGE VS. KING MO LAWAL

1 million ppv buys.
KSW
KSW

Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:53 pm
Dapperdoo wrote:M-1 RAMPAGE VS. KING MO LAWAL

1 million ppv buys.
That´s what I want. In Russia I think they could sell out a big arena.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:58 pm
Johan Lofgren wrote:
CDF47 wrote:
Johan Lofgren wrote:
CDF47 wrote:King Mo is having a rough several months here. First he tested positive for PEDs, then he had surgery, then he got terrible staff infection which almost cost him his leg after the surgery, then he had multiple other surgeries due to the infection which he is still fighting, then he is suspended for 9 months and fined tens of thousands of dollars for PEDs, and then he is fired by his employer.

Damn, I feel bad for him. When it rains it pours I guess.

He'll be back though. King Mo is a warrior and won't let all this shit get in his way. Hopefully he signs for the same promotion that Rampage signs with and we get to see them fight. That would be an awesome fight. There are a number of other great fights for him outside Zuffa.

ONE FC, DREAM, M-1, KSW, or Bellator would be great promotions for Page and Mo.
Since Vinny is such a crybaby it would be awesome to see Page vs Mo for the M-1 LHW title in front of 25.000 russian fans.

Hell yeah, that would be sweet.

Regarding Vinny, I think there is a possibility he could end up back w/ M-1. Slava's contract was held up in court and the fines stated in court are huge. Vinny may not have much of a choice if he had a similar champion's clause in his contract. Hopefully he ends up back w/ M-1.
I still want to see Vinny vs the madman Safarov so it´s good if he stays.

Agreed.
KSW
KSW

Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:46 am
Strikeforce LHW division won´t be around much longer. Zuffa will do what they did to WEC, kill one division at the time and bring over the fighters to the UFC.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:26 pm
^Yeah, SF will probably only run 4 more shows to full fill their contract and that will be it for them.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum