GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Fedor smear campaign underway Empty Fedor smear campaign underway

Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:53 am
As you all know i post on another website that has zuffazonbies but has a fair amount of fellow global mma supporters,but recently there has been a rise in negative comments about fedor and rizin.

In a thread about chael sonnens podcast the war is raging on....

Chael says fedors career is forgettable and the war was declared!

I and a few other federation fighters of course quickly dismissed the idiotic comments from one of the scummiest fighters in mma and the shills came running.

Here is the final blow of the battle in which one of my good friends crushes the shill leader with an excellent breakdown of one of my posts.

Shawn91111, I'm very glad you asked!

Someone pointed towards history needing to be rewritten, that between 2005 and 2010, Fedor exclusively competed against a bunch of nobodies.

I mean that is answer enough right? What kind of non-troll even posts something like that on a forum where people discuss MMA with any degree of knowledge? I mean wow. Embarrassing. No one could be this clueless, it has to be a troll but alas, a troll typically has a target, I guess this was a vague shot at, well, everybody.

Someone graciously decided to further the conversation by bringing to light some facts regarding those who competed in MMA against Fedor during this stretch of time. Good stuff. Let's take a closer look at what we have here:

Posted by FKA

Fedors 10 year unbeaten streak was incredible and will never be matched again.

Right and WRONG, someone can carve their own piece of history, several fighters are blazing their own trail. Maybe never matched, but one can take a different trail to the top of that mountain to the sky!!

Also keep in mind fedor was fighting championship level sambo as well which is like anderson silva doing what he did in the ufc while also being a championship boxer.(but sambo is more like mma with striking and grappling.)

This information is verified as accurate, he was successfully competing in Sambo at the top Russian level annually and it is a sport with multiple disciplines.

TK was a redemption match and TK was on a 3 fight win streak inckuding a win over a much larger ron waterman.he is a mentor for many japanese grapplers and shoot fighters as well as being an old school well respected veteran.He was not a can tho fedor crushed him.

Kohsaka was on a 3-fight win streak and did defeat the larger Watermen to claim the super HW title proior to his fight with Fedor. He certainly has a rich history in Japan amoung wrestlers and fighters. It's also true this was a redemption fight from Kohsaka being awarded a techincal victory ofver Fedor in prior year due to illegal strikes.

Crocop was on a 7 fight winning streak including wins over kevin randelman,josh barnett,alexander emelianenko,and mark coleman.Crocop isnt even a can today where he is still besting ufc hws but when this fight took place he was part of the holy trinity in noguiera,fedor,Crocop as the top 3 hws.

Again, it appears to be accurate information regarding Filipovic. 7-fight win streak, all the correct victories, it's true he won his last UFC fight and is condiered an all time great and without a doubt was counted among the best at HW with guys like Fedor and Rodrigo.

Zuluzhino is a can for sure but this was pretty much a fight for the fans as zulu also fought other top 5 hws.no excuses can crush express.

Zulu wasn't a great at all. Do you object?

Mark Coleman was on a 2 fight win streak including a win over shogun rua,coleman was an elite wrestler who invented gnp and at the time was a top 10 hw who already had been a UFC champ.Also went on to compete multiple times for zuffa way after he should have retired.Fedor armbard Coleman twice in his prime.

Let's fact check this! He beat Shogun and Voorn in consecutive matches proior to fighting Fedor again, Check. One of the more highly credentialed and successful wrestlers in MMA, Check. Was a former UFC champion and at the time of his second fight with Fedor was ranked top 10 in the world, Check. Went back and competed in the UFC after Feodr arm barred him twice when he was fighting at his best, Check.

Mark Hunt lost to barnett before losing to fedor but before he was on a 5 fight win streak including wins over wanderlei silva,Mirco Crocop,and TK,he was a hige fan favorite and a top 10 hw at the time.Lets not forget hunts later run in the ufc leading to the epic jds fight.hunt wasnt and isnt a can.

I'm sensing an overwhelming pattern of accuracey here as is evident by the facts once again being accuretly conveyd in this paragraph. Refutable? I'm sure someone would if it were so. Also, super HW size and top ten ranked on date of fight.

Matt Lindland was on a 2 fight win streak including wins over jeremy horn,and carlos newto.He lost a split decision against rampage but beat travis lutter,joe doerkson,and mike van arsdale before.He is a elite grappler and a top 10 ranked MW,andLHW at the time of this fight.

Yes, he was on a two fight win streak. Yes those wins were against Horn and Newton. Yes he was 8-1 leading up to his fight with Fedor. Yes his sole loss was by split decision to a man you would be ranked the number 1 LHW in the world after his next fight. Yes, Matt was a highley ranked MMA fighter at the time.

Hong man choi wasnt a can more like a pallet of cans at 7'2 300lb+ south korean kickboxer/ wrestler this guy is a mediocre fighter...again like zulu he fought a few elite hws.

Is this what we are calling "puffing up Fedor's Opponents"?

Tim Sylvia had just run through the ufc hw division until randy cameback and beat him on trt.He then beat the breaks off brandon vera and lost to big nog before getting annihalated by fedor in record time.Tim was still ranked a top 5 hw at the time and fedor murked him.

Look, I take issue with this, Tim Sylvia does not run, period. A sideways gallop, maybe. A laboured trot, sure. Did he win 6 in a row and 7 out of 8 in the UFC before fighting Fedor, yes. Was he still ranked top 5 at HW, yes. But did he run? Hayle No. Puff point concession awarded. Also, super HW size and top ten ranked on date of fight.

Andrei Arlovski was on a 5 fight win streak including wins over febricio werdum,ben rothwell,and roy nelson he was also top 10 ranked i believe it was 6 or 7 at the time of this fight.Many people said fedor got lucky and arlovski was killing him until the overhand right......they even posted gifs of arlovskis brutal offense only to watch and see that there was none.Fedors defenses were so subtle they went un noticed until rewatched in slow mo,arlovski never hurt fedor in that fight(read jack slacks breakdown of fedors striking techniques for complete breakdown)fedor absolutely kod arlovski while he was still top ranked.Of course now hes in the ufc crushing cans.....right?lmfao

Fact, fact, fact, arguable (with some pretty solid arguments as substance) conjecture, fact, wrong (AA is not crushing cans in teh UFC today).

Brett Rogers was on a 10 fight win streak including wins over james thompson,and andrei arlovski at the time of the fight he was a hot prospect like a shane carwin of sorts he was in the top 10 or 15.fedor handed him his first loss violently.

Have you identified the pattern yet? Also, super HW size and top ten ranked on date of fight.

Werdum was on a 2 fight streak coming in to this fight and imo got lucky fedor rushed in after dropping werdum....but anyway werdum is currently the ufc hw champ.....yeah such a can.

I can't believe that other dude considered Werdum a can and pointed to Rogers as the only good fighter he fought, and were questioning who is trolling here? lol, speaking of...

So that is a lot of accurate data introduced to the discussion, bravo. Forum could use more of this.

That brings us to you.

Posted by Shawn91111

So to counter revisionist history is to puff up Fedor's opponents, gotcha

So your jump in here is to lazily undermine the information presented with no substance to invalidate the information what so ever. You just write it off like you somehow have a reputation that deems such a brush aside adequate? Pffffft. haha.

Feel free to elaborate further........ Oh shit, someone already said that, well..... Do elaborate further if you feel your further free so to do. Or feel free to elaborate further, that is what someone who isn't a troll does.

You're not a troll, so I'm sure you will right? What is the puffing? What is puffed by recapping statistics as they exist and can be verified to be accurate? Well? Or are you simply the fucking troll your desolate postings here have persuaded me you are? You don't have to answer that, I'm really not expecting you to. I mean here you are demanding some answer to what is obvious through use of properly contextualized hyperbole while refusing to really say a single thing in this entire thread. Your participation in this thread is indicative of the kind of poster you are here. I mean most of your posts are not about a discussion so much as they are about taking a shot at something you deem a target. Would you of even posted in this thread if your current obsession didn't do so first? I can't say.

Discuss MMA.
fka
fka

Fedor smear campaign underway Empty Re: Fedor smear campaign underway

Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:05 am
Haha boom goes the dynamite much props to GDPofMPG of the mmaplayground the guy is one of the most knowledgeable posters i've encountered throughout my time on the intenet.

For every idiotic zuffa shill poster we battle back with extreme prejudice and witty statistics.

War fight federation!!!!
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:25 am
Actually, Arlovski was ranked #2 in the world by Sherdog heading into the Fedor fight.

Zuluzinho was also used because they're was no one else besides Kharitonov. He already beat Cro Cop, Nogueira, Coleman, Randleman, and Kohsaka. Barnett, Werdum, Rizzo, and Nastula were coming off losses. Fedor would also likely not want to fight his brother. Hunt was coming off a year long layoff.

I would also add Babalu who was a runner up in the 1999 King of Kings Tournament, a future Strikeforce Light Heavyweight Champion, and a future UFC Light Heavyweight Championship contender. Ricardo Arona who was a future RINGS champion and PRIDE Grand Prix runner up. Semmy Schilt who was a former King of Pancrase. Heath Herring was top 5 and a former WVC tournament winner as well as PRIDE World Heavyweight Title contender. Fujita was a gatekeeper but also a PRIDE Openweight Grand Prix semifinalist with some names on his resume. Goodridge won the International Vale Tudo Championship 1 Tournament, was a runner up at UFC 8, and a semifinalist at UFC 10. Kevin Randleman was top 10 in the light heavyweight division, a former UFC champion, and just knocked out Mirko Cro Cop.

Kohsaka was also a Pancrase Super Heavyweight Champion (he was coming off winning it) but also a UFC Title contender as he competed in the Road To The Heavyweight Championship tournament. You got Jeff Monson who is another underrated fighter, former Cage Warriors champion and UFC title contender.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:45 am
Yeah, Fedor cleaned house against the best HWs in PRIDE.
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:41 pm
dont even know why you bother wasting your time arguing with these zombies.... They're complete morons
Longtime Fan
Longtime Fan

Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:48 pm
Actually I honestly think we need people like cd47 defending our pov, since he is a vet poster there his word holds some weight and might influence some on the fence newbs towards the light.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:34 pm
stu3ufc wrote:dont even know why you bother wasting your time arguing with these zombies.... They're complete morons

It's become a hobby from time to time...LOL  

Seriously though, Zuffa has been smearing anything related to RIZIN over the past 3 1/2 weeks and it had to be pointed out.  Some people are seeing through the BS:

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f2/bs-front-page-article-ignores-fact-pride-fighters-fought-more-often-3082209/

The personal insult tactics and attempted harassment and all the other garbage is expected and has little affect on me.  Just like to tell it like it is and hope that some wake up.  Mainly, the system is jacked and many of the leaders as well, not necessarily each and every person following (although many of them do suck as well).  Some of the followers are deceived and some are new to the sport and don't know better.  It's a mix of shills, trolls, brainwashed fans, and new fans not educated yet in the sport.

Last edited by CDF47 on Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
westcott123
westcott123

Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:52 pm
CDF47 wrote:
stu3ufc wrote:dont even know why you bother wasting your time arguing with these zombies.... They're complete morons

Seriously though, Zuffa has been smearing anything related to RIZIN over the past 3 1/2 weeks and it had to be pointed out.  Some people are seeing through the BS:

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f2/bs-front-page-article-ignores-fact-pride-fighters-fought-more-often-3082209/

The personal insult tactics and attempted harassment and all the other garbage is expected and has little affect on me. Just like to tell it like it is and hope that some wake up. Mainly, the system is jacked and many of the leaders as well, not necessarily each and every person following (although many of them do suck as well). Some of the followers are deceived and some are new to the sport and don't know better. It's a mix of shills, trolls, brainwashed fans, and new fans not educated yet in the sport.

I say one thing though that troll zuffa4life chose the right name .  yeah they ignore the fact that pride guys fought more often hell fedor in a 3 year period had as many fights as cain has in his entire career.
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:05 pm
westcott123 wrote:
CDF47 wrote:

The personal insult tactics and attempted harassment and all the other garbage is expected and has little affect on me. Just like to tell it like it is and hope that some wake up. Mainly, the system is jacked and many of the leaders as well, not necessarily each and every person following (although many of them do suck as well). Some of the followers are deceived and some are new to the sport and don't know better. It's a mix of shills, trolls, brainwashed fans, and new fans not educated yet in the sport.

I say one thing though that troll zuffa4life chose the right name .  yeah they ignore the fact that pride guys fought more often hell fedor in a 3 year period had as many fights as cain has in his entire career.

Agreed. It's laughable because the UFC can easily book more "elite" fights cause their guys and girls only fight once or twice a year. In PRIDE, you sometimes fought 3-6 times. Sooner or later, you're gonna run out of big names or there's the possibility that you want to save a fight for down the road.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:09 pm
westcott123 wrote:
CDF47 wrote:

Yeah that's true.  They tend to ignore a lot of facts.

Last edited by CDF47 on Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:23 pm
I don't feel the need to defend how awesome PRIDE FC was to 2015 newbreed zuffa zombies who think Rousey, Paige and Sage are the sport lol
fka
fka

Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:58 pm
I feel its my obligation as a fan to defend the history of the sport i love.

I love talking with you guys we all hate zuffa to different degrees and its fun getting a fresh perspective on stuff,but i also can't rightly sit by and watch smear campaigns be lapped up by eager idiots.

I destroy trolls for fun.....and have gained quite a following.

I got a props thread made by a huge zuffa shill....but even he had to give me props fir coming correct with statistical analysis and arguing my point with logical thought and never made it personal.

Imo the best feeling is arguing my point so well that a zombie has no retort and is forced into either silence or giving me respect.

My war against zuffa is a daily battle be it spreading support for Bellator (since day 1) or rizin or shutting down shills.
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:03 pm
fka wrote:I feel its my obligation as a fan to defend the history of the sport i love.

I love talking with you guys we all hate zuffa to different degrees and its fun getting a fresh perspective on stuff,but i also can't rightly sit by and watch smear campaigns be lapped up by eager idiots.

I got a props thread made by a huge zuffa shill....but even he had to give me props fir coming correct with statistical analysis and arguing my point with logical thought and never made it personal.

Imo the best feeling is arguing my point so well that a zombie has no retort and is forced into either silence or giving me respect.

My war against zuffa is a daily battle be it spreading support for Bellator (since day 1) or rizin or shutting down shills.

God bless you, dude.
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:16 pm
yeah well... true day 1 bellator fans loved Bjorn......Just sayin' Fedor smear campaign underway 2740359715
Longtime Fan
Longtime Fan

Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:22 pm
We are all in the same boat, we want to take back mma and Make it fun again. We lived through the golden era. We were spoiled with great events. Now things are changing for the positive again but we also need to make our voices heard or else the zombies will dictate and influence opinion onto others.

We need a new narrative, a new angle, a new focus on real mma. We need to form team takeover again, anti zuffa top team, anti UFC federation. We need to be all that and more. The war isn't over. This new battle has just started. . We got our second wind, it's time to help reshape mma into its original form.
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:22 pm
thing is .... I dont care anymore ....the zombies out number us...let them think what they like... I'd rather pretend I'm not a fan of the sport Fedor smear campaign underway 3973136183
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:54 pm
fka wrote:I feel its my obligation as a fan to defend the history of the sport i love.

Good stuff. Keep battling and point out the truth.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:55 pm
Longtime Fan wrote:We are all in the same boat, we want to take back mma and Make it fun again. We lived through the golden era. We were spoiled with great events. Now things are changing for the positive again but we also need to make our voices heard or else the zombies will dictate and influence opinion onto others.

We need a new narrative, a new angle, a new focus on real mma. We need to form team takeover again, anti zuffa top team, anti UFC federation. We need to be all that and more. The war isn't over. This new battle has just started. . We got our second wind, it's time to help reshape mma into its original form.

Agreed
rezin
rezin

Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:48 am
I've never heard of mma. I only watch boxing and thai boxing.

Wait, was mma that cute little sport that was blessed with Fedor?

What happened to that sport?

Don't tell me, I don't really care.

I hear there's going to be a big Fedor festival in Japan this year, it should be exciting.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum