GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kingfedor
Kingfedor

2 ADCC Champion got offer from Rizin Empty 2 ADCC Champion got offer from Rizin

Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:04 pm
2 ADCC Champion got offer from Rizin Orlando-sanchez_Fotor_CollageBJJ world champion Andre Galvao who left MMA in 2010 to refocus on his BJJ career and running his Atos academy in San Diego. Galvao had fought for Strikeforce and DREAM where he accumulated five wins and two losses, before returning to devote himself exclusively to Jiu-Jitsu.

Galvao said that his wrestling has improved a lot since 2010 and that he plans to continue focusing on Jiu-Jitsu while improving his boxing.

Galvao told :

“I got offers from Japan, after ADCC 2015. “PRIDE is coming back. My manager Jorge Guimaraes is negotiating. We’ll see what happens.”

“If I return, I will do everything different. I would never leave my jiu-jitsu. I would continue to train at my gym and work on my boxing. I’m a better no-gi grappler than in those days. I started learning no-gi grappling in 2010, my wrestling is way better now, and I know it would make the difference in my MMA game.”

Another major star is 2015 ADCC champion Orlando Sanchez. He was seen having lunch with Sakakibara in LA Last month. Sanchez is 5-0 in MMA.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

2 ADCC Champion got offer from Rizin Empty Re: 2 ADCC Champion got offer from Rizin

Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:19 pm
Very good prospects RIZIN is looking at (although Galvao is a bit of vet due to BJJ and MMA background). I'm liking what they're doing.

They should allow fighters to wear the gi or wrestling shoes, like PRIDE did.

Last edited by CDF47 on Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
wekka
wekka

2 ADCC Champion got offer from Rizin Empty Re: 2 ADCC Champion got offer from Rizin

Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:25 pm
Galvao v GSP.

Eat a dick, UFC.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:53 pm
wekka wrote:Galvao v GSP.

Eat a dick, UFC.

That would be cool
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:09 pm
AWESOME NEWS!!

please get Davi Ramos!!!!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum