GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kinosis
Kinosis

What about Fedor vs Olav Einemo? Empty What about Fedor vs Olav Einemo?

Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:09 pm
Fedor is fighting someone this summer apparently, what about John-Olav Einemo?

Of course Khaitonov is the fight most everyone wants but they are talking about him fighting Alexander instead right now. John-Olav Einemo, Pedro Rizzo, King Mo are options as well later in the year.
KSW
KSW

What about Fedor vs Olav Einemo? Empty Re: What about Fedor vs Olav Einemo?

Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:22 pm
Kinosis wrote:Fedor is fighting someone this summer apparently, what about John-Olav Einemo?

Of course Khaitonov is the fight most everyone wants but they are talking about him fighting Alexander instead right now. John-Olav Einemo, Pedro Rizzo, King Mo are options as well later in the year.
Einemo was a disappointment in the UFC and gassed badly so I´m not excited about this matchup. Mo on the other hand would be a good fight.
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:25 pm
Kinosis wrote:Fedor is fighting someone this summer apparently, what about John-Olav Einemo?

I really like the big Viking, I don't know if I'd want to do that to him unless he brings along his sfjord. What about Fedor vs Olav Einemo? HarHarHar

CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:42 pm
I prefer Fedor vs. Konrad, Kharitonov, or Guram (for M-1 title) as his next fight but King Mo is an interesting option as well.
AG208
AG208

Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:45 pm
Rizzo better not fight Fedor. I couldn't bare it No
KSW
KSW

Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:50 pm
AG208 wrote:Rizzo better not fight Fedor. I couldn't bare it No
At this point Fedor is far better than Rizzo and I think Rizzo would be out cold at the end of the fight. It´s always hard to see the old legends getting destroyed, Yvel vs Rizzo was vicious.
Dapperdoo
Dapperdoo

Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:59 pm
No, I don't like this fight.
Misowaman
Misowaman

Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:53 pm
What about Fedor vs Olav Einemo? How_about_no_evil
Misowaman
Misowaman

Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:53 pm
Fedor/Kharitonov or nathing
Wolfman
Wolfman

Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:21 pm
I don't want that one too. Fedor will probably win but this fight will only add to people trashing his career and nothing else.

Kinosis
Kinosis

Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:50 pm
^I never worry about that to much because they trash him no matter what he does. He could come in, beat every ufc HW and they would still trash him for not beating some new flavor of the month that just started fighting....believe me, I saw it happen for years.
Misowaman
Misowaman

Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:40 pm
No matter who Fedor fights, people are going to bash him for it.

They will constantly give him shit because he's not fighting top competition in the twilight of his career, and they will sink to newer lows every time you talk to them.

You can't argue with Fedor haters just like you couldn't argue with Fedor fans circa 2008, it just couldn't be done.
Wolfman
Wolfman

Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:49 pm
Its true. But this fight would not be very interesting anyway, at least IMO. Usually he just wants to fight anyone between big fights so it might end up happening.

Not trying to say Einemo is bad. He's great at BJJ but in MMA wasn't very impressive.
Kinosis
Kinosis

Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:51 pm
^Pretty much. I like watching Fedor fight. He was on top for 10 years, he did his part and then some. I want him to fight Kharitonov before he retires but if they aren't going to make that fight right now I will be okay with some of these other guys mentioned.

M-1 seems much more interested in Aleks vs Sergei for some reason, but at least if Sergei does win, Fedor could fight him in a revenge match. Of course if Sergei loses to Aleks people won't care about him vs Fedor as much.
Kinosis
Kinosis

Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:53 pm
Wolfman wrote:Its true. But this fight would not be very interesting anyway, at least IMO. Usually he just wants to fight anyone between big fights so it might end up happening.

Not trying to say Einemo is bad. He's great at BJJ but in MMA wasn't very impressive.

He certainly was not as impressive as I expected. I only had him in mind because he is a BJJ ace so he would be a good practice fight for Fedor if he was ever going to fight Werdum again. I am hoping down the line more guys in the ufc want to be free agents or some guys get cut because they have so many fighters which will open up more options for Fedor. I don't know how much longer he even wants to keep fighting.
Wolfman
Wolfman

Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:00 am
He's my favorite of all. I could watch him fight everyday. Guess i'm just a little tired of all the hate. Have to hear and read it all the time.

About Einemo again. If he's not fighting him, he could at least train with him. He's training in Holland all the time anyway. Would be a great add to his camp.
Kinosis
Kinosis

Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:17 am
^Good point, he would be a good grappling partner.
Longtime Fan
Longtime Fan

Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:41 am
I used to drop major bombs on sherdog posters back in the day in the name of the last Emperor.
KSW
KSW

Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:43 am
On the other hand I would love to see Einemo signing with M-1. He would be a nice addition to their HW division.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum