GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down

Which HW fight do you want to see most?

Dos Santos vs Overeem

Velasquez vs Mir

Bigfoot vs Nelson

Gonzaga vs Del Rosario

Hunt vs Struve

Werdum vs Russow

Barnett vs Cormier

View results

Kinosis
Kinosis

Which HW fight do you want to see most? Empty Which HW fight do you want to see most?

Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:37 pm
Which HW fight do you want to see most? Any comments are welcome as well.
Misowaman
Misowaman

Which HW fight do you want to see most? Empty Re: Which HW fight do you want to see most?

Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:10 pm
JDS/Overeem for sure. Rare number 1 vs. number 2 fight, and I get to use that fight as proof for "Boxing > Kicks" debates

WAR CIGANO
Adax

Which HW fight do you want to see most? Empty Re: Which HW fight do you want to see most?

Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:06 pm
hahaha Werdum vs. Russow? i didn't know that fight was happening!

PRIDE NEVER DIEZ

Which HW fight do you want to see most? 3459843625
Kinosis
Kinosis

Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:16 pm
^Yeah, I thought Werdum should have gotten a bigger name but I suppose everyone is tied up. I would have rather of seen Bigfoot vs Werdum II and let Nelson fight Russow.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:15 pm
Awesome HW fights but REEM vs. JDS for sure. REEM will be UFC HW Champ soon.
Wolfman
Wolfman

Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:28 pm
Voted for Cigano vs Overeem. Guy's from my region and fights with the same style as i do. I really want him to win. Being a Overeem hater makes it even more interesting.

It was hard to vote, because there's actually three fights i'm excited for. Hunt vs Struve, just to see another KO by the samoan but i think it won't be a very competitive fight, and Barnett vs Cormier, but i like both guys, so i think the first one where i have one to fully support and another to hate makes it more awesome. Laughing
KSW
KSW

Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:30 am
Misowaman wrote:JDS/Overeem for sure. Rare number 1 vs. number 2 fight, and I get to use that fight as proof for "Boxing > Kicks" debates

WAR CIGANO
Yeah I gotta go with Reem vs JDS because I want to find out how good JDS stand up is, especially the clinch with ze Uberknees.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum