GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
ZuffaKiller

It's Showtimes Youtube Channel Empty It's Showtimes Youtube Channel

Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:38 pm
Today It's Showtime unveiled their new Youtube channel, which will now be used for all of It's Showtime's content on Youtube. The previous channel will no longer be used after today.

The new channel will include interviews, behind the scenes footage, trailers and even fights. It's Showtime has uploaded all six fights from their last show on January 28, including Badr Hari vs. Gokhan Saki. Even better, all the videos are very high quality.

Anyone who is a kickboxing fan should subscribe to the new channel. I don't know how many more fights they'll be uploading but the content looks good so far. We'll give you a look at the new channel by posting the video of Badr Hari vs. Gokhan Saki:

http://liverkick.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1414:its-showtimes-new-youtube-channel&catid=47:its-showtime
KSW
KSW

It's Showtimes Youtube Channel Empty Re: It's Showtimes Youtube Channel

Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:32 am
Love HQ vids cheers
marchegiano
marchegiano

Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:11 am
www.youtube.com/itsshowtime I just felt like the link out to be here. I know it's quite straight forward, but maybe it'll help on or two lurkin lurkers
KSW
KSW

Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:59 pm
marchegiano wrote:www.youtube.com/itsshowtime I just felt like the link out to be here. I know it's quite straight forward, but maybe it'll help on or two lurkin lurkers
Awesome channel.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum