GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

@lorenzofertitta contradicts Dana - He would discuss Fedor with Vadim Empty @lorenzofertitta contradicts Dana - He would discuss Fedor with Vadim

Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:24 pm
Lorenzo knows Dana 'the liabilty' White's days are numbered as the mouth-piece for the UFC. At this point Zuffa can't afford to keep him in his position for the long-term.

Seems Lorenzo is open to talking with Vadim now. Who do they have that would be a bigger draw for them worldwide???... even at this point in Fedor's career. If this bares fruit I can't wait for Fedor to shut all the cork soaking mother stuffers the fuck up!!! Like with Mark Hunt, it will be hilarious to see a large part of zombiedom jump Dana's ship to jump on the Fedor bandwagon.

@lorenzofertitta contradicts Dana - He would discuss Fedor with Vadim Lorenzofedor
http://translate.google.ca/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fmmanytt.se%2Fufc%2Florenzo-fertitta-oppnar-upp-for-teoretisk-chans-for-fedor-emelianenko-i-ufc%2F&act=url

http://mmanytt.se/ufc/lorenzo-fertitta-oppnar-upp-for-teoretisk-chans-for-fedor-emelianenko-i-ufc/
http://twitter.com/#!/lorenzofertitta

Misowaman
Misowaman

@lorenzofertitta contradicts Dana - He would discuss Fedor with Vadim Empty Re: @lorenzofertitta contradicts Dana - He would discuss Fedor with Vadim

Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:42 pm
wait for it................
waaaaiiiit for it............

@lorenzofertitta contradicts Dana - He would discuss Fedor with Vadim DanaSond

If Dana white comes in a room, and says to put on hip hop, and Lorenzo walks in a second later, and says to put on country, you can bet your life on the fact there's gonna be a hoedown.
PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

@lorenzofertitta contradicts Dana - He would discuss Fedor with Vadim Empty Re: @lorenzofertitta contradicts Dana - He would discuss Fedor with Vadim

Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:54 pm
dana's, lorenzo's bitch.
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:09 am
@lorenzofertitta contradicts Dana - He would discuss Fedor with Vadim 28_TitoOrtizUFC84Weigh
KSW
KSW

Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:23 am
I would like ufc more if they got rid of dana. Atleast lorenzo doesnt talk shit about everything non zuffa.
monaroCountry

Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:44 am
Never going to happen. UFC lost their chance, Fedor and M-1 is going places, Zuffa is in decline.

PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:43 am
man ufc would instantly improve by......10%(LOL) if dana was gone.
Dapperdoo
Dapperdoo

Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:48 am
lorenzo isn't going to fire dana.
marchegiano
marchegiano

Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:04 am
I'd honestly hate to see Fedor in the UFC. He's become something of a sport grower, and I like him to do it.
KSW
KSW

Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:25 am
marchegiano wrote:I'd honestly hate to see Fedor in the UFC. He's become something of a sport grower, and I like him to do it.
I agree, Fedor is bigger than Zuffa.
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:05 pm
Dapperdoo wrote:lorenzo isn't going to fire dana.

Yeah, it'd require them paying him off for his 10% stake (well it's a bit less now since a part of his share was sold to the guys in Dubai or where ever).

They'd still have to pay him off pretty handsomely to get him to walk. Not that they couldn't make him go away, but it's all a cost-benefit analysis.
Dapperdoo
Dapperdoo

Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:20 pm
plus it would jeopardize their friendship that they've had since high-school. just not gonna happen.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum