GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kingfedor
Kingfedor

Rizin wants Fedor Emelianenko to headline event in Russia Empty Rizin wants Fedor Emelianenko to headline event in Russia

Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:48 am
Rizin wants Fedor Emelianenko to headline event in Russia IMG_7846
While Fedor's fight took place in the Saitama Super Arena in Japan, it was clear that he remains most popular in his native land. The Minister of Sport, Vitaly Mutko, even requested that Fedor's next fight take place in Russia instead of Japan. However, Rizin CEO Nobuyuki Sakakibara already has plans for the next Rizin show, but confirmed that the promotion is interested in hosting a show in Russia afterwards.

"If possible, we want to organize the tournament Rizin in Russia as soon as possible," Sakakibara said. "And, perhaps, it will happen in 2016. Yesterday, the Minister of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Government of Japan, Mr. Hiroshi Hase handed Fedor Emelianenko memorable gifts from the Japanese government. Relations between Russia and Japan in big sports are strengthening, and we would like to be a bridge towards that."
westcott123
westcott123

Rizin wants Fedor Emelianenko to headline event in Russia Empty Re: Rizin wants Fedor Emelianenko to headline event in Russia

Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:55 am
hey yeah im all for it then next china if rizin can crack into the chinese market then that would be big thing for them
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Rizin wants Fedor Emelianenko to headline event in Russia Empty Re: Rizin wants Fedor Emelianenko to headline event in Russia

Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:40 pm
Would be cool to see RIZIN in Russia.  Hope they can use the JMMA rule set in Russia though.
God of Thunder
God of Thunder

Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:55 am
If it´s just like the japanese shows I´m all in Very Happy I might take a flight to Russia to see Fedor fight. It´s not far from Sweden.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:29 am
Golden Age wrote:If it´s just like the japanese shows I´m all in Very Happy I might take a flight to Russia to see Fedor fight. It´s not far from Sweden.

That would be cool to see that. I agree, I hope they keep the show the same in Russia as they do in Japan.
InfinityLens
InfinityLens

Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:07 pm
Looks like this is coming true!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum