GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
God of Thunder
God of Thunder

White Genocide documentary Empty White Genocide documentary

Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:44 pm
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
kayneoTheRisingWarrior

White Genocide documentary Empty Re: White Genocide documentary

Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:41 pm
Dude are you serious  about this stuff ?
God of Thunder
God of Thunder

Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:51 pm
kayneoTheRisingWarrior wrote:Dude are you serious  about this stuff ?
I didnt make the video. Just posting an interesting topic in the conspiracy section. Mass immigration in european countries is a hot topic and totally out of controll.
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
kayneoTheRisingWarrior

Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:36 am
Golden Age wrote:
kayneoTheRisingWarrior wrote:Dude are you serious  about this stuff ?
I didnt make the video. Just posting an interesting topic in the conspiracy section. Mass immigration in european countries is a hot topic and totally out of control.
I understand that dude but video name is  wrong in many way.
fatty
fatty

Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:01 pm
One of the most disturbing things in the so called white genocide video is that fox news are still broadcasting. Bullshit propagandists like them have a following though so I suppose people simply continue to see what they want to see & they hear what they want to hear. Mainstream media is bought & paid for by corporate scum who buy politicians & continue to turn people against one another through THEIR media. They do it through the economy unfair trade planned poverty etc. Its an old game that will never end as long as we follow cheap ass corporate politicians. Immigrants get all blame but they are "welcomed" into various countries by the politicians that allow it without checking with the locals. They don't check with the locals because they do not answer to us. Our world leaders are doing what ever they please as they have their own plans. Global plans. These cock suckers are working together while the little people are voiceless. Its an ugly topic that opens up all kinds of nasty realities. Why ARE people from the so called 3rd world fleeing their countries to begin with. Answer that question mainstream media I DARE YOU.
God of Thunder
God of Thunder

Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:03 am
fatty wrote:One of the most disturbing things in the so called white genocide video is that fox news are still broadcasting. Bullshit propagandists like them have a following though so I suppose people simply continue to see what they want to see & they hear what they want to hear. Mainstream media is bought & paid for by corporate scum who buy politicians & continue to turn people against one another through THEIR media. They do it through the economy unfair trade planned poverty etc. Its an old game that will never end as long as we follow cheap ass corporate politicians. Immigrants get all blame but they are "welcomed" into various countries by the politicians that allow it without checking with the locals. They don't check with the locals because they do not answer to us. Our world leaders are doing what ever they please as they have their own plans. Global plans. These cock suckers are working together while the little people are voiceless. Its an ugly topic that opens up all kinds of nasty realities. Why ARE people from the so called 3rd world fleeing their countries to begin with. Answer that question mainstream media I DARE YOU.

You´re on to something but don´t forget about the cultural marxism. It controls the media, politics and school in Scandinavia. We´re flooded with immigrants, mostly arabs and africans, who rape, murder and rob our people but if you speak up you´re called a racist.
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:13 pm
mass immigration into white countries is very real.

multiculturalism does not work!
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:14 pm
Golden Age wrote:

You´re on to something but don´t forget about the cultural marxism. It controls the media, politics and school in Scandinavia. We´re flooded with immigrants, mostly arabs and africans, who rape, murder and rob our people but if you speak up you´re called a racist.

feel for you dude! same going on here in the UK! we are a eastern european and migrant dumping ground! they cause more trouble than good. makes me sick
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum