GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Glory kickboxing and eddie bravo jiu jitsu added to UFC fight pass Empty Glory kickboxing and eddie bravo jiu jitsu added to UFC fight pass

Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:22 pm
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Glory kickboxing and eddie bravo jiu jitsu added to UFC fight pass Empty Re: Glory kickboxing and eddie bravo jiu jitsu added to UFC fight pass

Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:48 am
Man, UFC is a parasite. It's really frustrating how they all go on Fight Pass seeing as how Zuffa is ridiculous with the youtube videos. I also don't know how this helps all the other companies since I don't think they're getting that much publicity.
God of Thunder
God of Thunder

Glory kickboxing and eddie bravo jiu jitsu added to UFC fight pass Empty Re: Glory kickboxing and eddie bravo jiu jitsu added to UFC fight pass

Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:59 am
fka wrote:http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/2/11/10973014/ufc-fight-pass-adds-glory-kickboxing-eddie-bravo-invitational-jiu

Lmao now glory is a ufc suckup...how do all you guys feel now???
Glory has been shit for along time and a Zuffa wannabe. They´re nothing like the european promotions they bought and merged.
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
kayneoTheRisingWarrior

Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:10 pm
This is like WWE network adding sumo wrestling that isn't relation to pro wrestling. what they are trying  be a channel provider  to show combat sport than own product. it doesn't make sense for combat sport to have a network or having pay subscription.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:19 pm
Wasn't expecting that partnership
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:30 am
kayneoTheRisingWarrior wrote:This is like WWE network adding sumo wrestling that isn't relation to pro wrestling. what they are trying  be a channel provider  to show combat sport than own product. it doesn't make sense for combat sport to have a network or having pay subscription.

No. At least with WWE, they bought the video libraries of companies that aren't there anymore and have plenty of their own shows new and old. What does UFC really have besides their video library? D-level fight nights and Dana White's Looking For A Fight? Yeah, cause a lot of fans want to watch shows that take place halfway around the world in the middle of the night or early in the morning or watch a Dana White reality show because the UFC needs more Dana White since he is The UFC's biggest star.
fatty
fatty

Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:49 pm
Just dropped by to say dana white is a nappy sucking bitch.
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:11 pm
They're only streaming the superfight prelim series which have always been delayed and played on a smaller network the next week

This is a good deal for Glory.

good for EBI too....

whats good is that we can now get quick HD torrents of these Smile
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:12 pm
Rocksoldier84 wrote:Man, UFC is a parasite. It's really frustrating how they all go on Fight Pass seeing as how Zuffa is ridiculous with the youtube videos. I also don't know how this helps all the other companies since I don't think they're getting that much publicity.

I had many It's showtime events on my private youtube and now I just deleted them all knowing zuffa would copyright it Sad

They suck taking down videos that have been out free for years on youtube

zuffa = greed
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum