GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

rousey says she was out on her feet after first punch Empty rousey says she was out on her feet after first punch

Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:13 pm
TeamJohnPerretti
TeamJohnPerretti

rousey says she was out on her feet after first punch Empty Re: rousey says she was out on her feet after first punch

Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:58 pm
If they rematch.

Rousey is weak mentally. Talking about killing herself because of the loss and her reason to live is having Travis Browne's kids. Lol. Classy gal dating married men.

She was a creation of Zuffa and the low intelligence cage fighting fans bought it.

I wouldn't be shocked if she never fights again and sticks with movies.

She would lose in a rematch and she's still avoiding Cyborg. Both would hurt her.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

rousey says she was out on her feet after first punch Empty Re: rousey says she was out on her feet after first punch

Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:05 pm
I think Holm's style does not bear well for Rousey. I think Rousey's only chance in this rematch is getting the fight to the ground but the first fight showed that she couldn't come close to getting the fight there. I think the rematch may end in another stoppage win for Holm. I think a fight with Cyborg would be much the same as well. Still very interested in seeing both these fights though.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum