GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Longtime Fan
Longtime Fan

Wand has signed to Rizin according to Joe Rogan Empty Wand has signed to Rizin according to Joe Rogan

Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:08 pm
I don't understand why it's Joe breaking these news and confirming Wanderlei's signing with RIZIN instead of other news media, but its huge if true. Supposedly he has signed to fight fedor but the Nevada athletic commission interfered and suspended him for three years from fighting again which is an absolute joke . Joe has some good points but I still can't help the feeling of anger because he wants to always act like he has the best insider information, but he has broken news before that has turned out to be incorrect. He also presumes that rizin won't last long and will die soon (wishful thinking there asshole. You sound just like every other zuffa zombie at sherdog).

Then he wants to act humanitarian like and accuse the nsac of games with their handling of Wanderlei's punishment. He says that it should be 2 years instead of three. Yea no shit Sherlock, the people you work for are manipulating things to harm wand and prevent him from fighting.

https://youtu.be/ZeN_w927bhU
Kinosis
Kinosis

Wand has signed to Rizin according to Joe Rogan Empty Re: Wand has signed to Rizin according to Joe Rogan

Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:04 pm
I can't stand listening to Joe Rogan as he is a massive shill and garbage human being.

I saw an article earlier where Wanderlei was interviewed and said he would fight Fedor, but not right away. He wanted a warm up fight first since he has been out for a while. I have no doubt he will end up in Rizin as there have been pics posted of him and sakakibara having a meeting.

I think Wand in Rizin is perfect. Rizin is also doing a tournament again in August or so right? I think it would be awesome to throw both Fedor and Wanderlei into it. If it's an 8 man tourney, that is 25% of your fighters in it being legends. That's a great start to a tournament.
Kingfedor
Kingfedor

Wand has signed to Rizin according to Joe Rogan Empty Re: Wand has signed to Rizin according to Joe Rogan

Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:19 pm
Joe Rogan is a zuffa bitch
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Mon Feb 22, 2016 4:45 pm
RIZIN JMMA ring is the best place for Wand. The 8 man GP that was mentioned would be cool either at MW, LHW, or open weight.
westcott123
westcott123

Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:01 pm
Longtime Fan wrote: I don't understand why it's Joe breaking these news and confirming Wanderlei's signing with RIZIN  instead of other news media, but its huge if true.  Supposedly he has signed to fight fedor  but the Nevada athletic commission interfered and suspended him for three years from fighting again which is an absolute joke . Joe has some good points but I still can't help the feeling of anger because he wants to always act like he has the best insider information, but he has broken news before  that has turned out to be incorrect. He also presumes that rizin won't last long and will die soon (wishful thinking there asshole. You sound just like every other zuffa zombie at sherdog).

Then he wants to act humanitarian like and accuse the nsac of games with their handling of Wanderlei's punishment. He says that it should be 2 years instead of three. Yea no shit Sherlock, the people you work for are manipulating things to harm wand and prevent him from fighting.

https://youtu.be/ZeN_w927bhU
Rogan hopes rizin goes away soon most shills only go by what the number in the states did rather than what it did in japan or other countries ..
Kinosis
Kinosis

Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:01 pm
CDF47 wrote:RIZIN JMMA ring is the best place for Wand. The 8 man GP that was mentioned would be cool either at MW, LHW, or open weight.

Dang, I didn't even think about that. I would LOVE an open weight tournament. Pretty much everyone at MW and LHW are really just HWs that cut anyway. Considering Pride's first and last tourneys were open weight, it would be great to see one again. We could get King Mo in there as well.
westcott123
westcott123

Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:34 am
i think it might depend on who wins the phil davis king mo fight i would love to see benson and rafael carvalho in a tourney .
God of Thunder
God of Thunder

Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:41 pm
Wanderlei is the man..

CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:21 pm
Kinosis wrote:
CDF47 wrote:RIZIN JMMA ring is the best place for Wand. The 8 man GP that was mentioned would be cool either at MW, LHW, or open weight.

Dang, I didn't even think about that.  I would LOVE an open weight tournament.  Pretty much everyone at MW and LHW are really just HWs that cut anyway.  Considering Pride's first and last tourneys were open weight, it would be great to see one again.  We could get King Mo in there as well.  

Yeah, JMMA opens the door back up for possible fights and GPs like this.  PRIDE put on great open weight GPs and fights.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:22 pm
Golden Age wrote:Wanderlei is the man..

Agreed
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum