GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kinosis
Kinosis

Kenny "ZZ" Florian Empty Kenny "ZZ" Florian

Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:45 pm
Florian on whether Fedor’s career will have an asterisk by it as long as he doesn’t fight in the UFC: “Yes. It’s going to be bold and it’s going to be highlighted. If you haven’t fought in the Octagon, for most fans, then you haven’t fought. If he wants to solidify himself as a fighter, he’ll have to fight on the biggest stage, in the UFC.”

http://prommanow.com/index.php/2012/04/03/ufc-tonight-notes-breaking-news-on-ufc-on-fx-4-nick-diaz-return-and-brian-stanns-power/

This guy is such a homo, he is always bashing Fedor every chance he gets (most likely so dana won't fire him for always losing). Someone needs to fill him in on the fact that Pride was bigger than the ufc will ever be. Did this guy really just say if Fedor wants to solidify himself as a fighter? I would wish something bad on the guy but being a failure at his sport and losing every gift wrapped championship fight in multiple weight classes is punishment enough.
KSW
KSW

Kenny "ZZ" Florian Empty Re: Kenny "ZZ" Florian

Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:51 pm
What a f#cking idiot. You could might as well say if you never fought in PRIDE or in a ring you will never be considered a real top fighter.
Kinosis
Kinosis

Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:54 pm
Serious, I hate that guy. I just sent him a message on his facebook page

"Bashing Fedor again eh? Maybe instead of bashing the best MMA fighter in history you should try to win a belt? You are aware that Pride was bigger than the ufc will ever be right? Where is Josh Barnett so you can talk smack on him then back down when he challenges you...."

https://www.facebook.com/KennyFlorian

Everyone should go on there and his twitter and put him in his place.
KSW
KSW

Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:00 pm
Kinosis wrote:Serious, I hate that guy. I just sent him a message on his facebook page

"Bashing Fedor again eh? Maybe instead of bashing the best MMA fighter in history you should try to win a belt? You are aware that Pride was bigger than the ufc will ever be right? Where is Josh Barnett so you can talk smack on him then back down when he challenges you...."

https://www.facebook.com/KennyFlorian

Everyone should go on there and his twitter and put him in his place.
Good Kinosis, Florini deserves it. Fedor dominates the HW division for 10 years and now all of a sudden he hasn´t proved himself as a fighter. Give me a break..
Kinosis
Kinosis

Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:06 pm
Seriously, and what has Florian even accomplished besides being a zuffa shill? Nothing. He was gifted multiple title fights and blew his chance at all of them. The only thing he is good at is dropping a weight class like a coward every time someone beats him up.

You make fantastic videos, you should make a Kenny Florian low light lol
KSW
KSW

Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:15 pm
Kinosis wrote:Seriously, and what has Florian even accomplished besides being a zuffa shill? Nothing. He was gifted multiple title fights and blew his chance at all of them. The only thing he is good at is dropping a weight class like a coward every time someone beats him up.

You make fantastic videos, you should make a Kenny Florian low light lol
Kenny "ZZ" Florian 3973136183 I should make a lowlight but I don´t even want to waste time on a Florian vid after his Fedor bashing.

If you haven’t fought in the Octagon, for most fans, then you haven’t fought.
Most fans? Who are most fans to Florian? Does Asian and European fans count?
Wolfman
Wolfman

Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:25 pm
If you haven’t fought in the Octagon, for most fans, then you haven’t fought. If he wants to solidify himself as a fighter, he’ll have to fight on the biggest stage, in the UFC.”

Most casual drunk redneck fans you mean, Kenny. Fedor fought in the biggest stage, it was called Pride. A stage so big not even the UFC TODAY is big as they WERE almost a decade ago.

Yeah, Fedor has almost 80% finishing rate, is the forth in the list of the fighters that fought most top 10, NEVER lost any title he won, has about 20 medals and took 10 years to feel the taste of defeat, ALL of that out of luck, of course. Most websites and magazines out there, even zuffa nuthuggers consider him the HW GOAT because they think he's cute i think. Makes sense to me.

Well, good luck on winning the "Ass kissing comment of the year" bonus, Kenny.
Adax

Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:33 pm
Johan Lofgren wrote:What a f#cking idiot. You could might as well say if you never fought in PRIDE or in a ring you will never be considered a real top fighter.

Florian would've gotten his head caved in with soccer kicks if he ever fought in PRIDE, he'd be helpless without his dinky elbows.
KSW
KSW

Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:48 pm
AudaxPowder wrote:
Johan Lofgren wrote:What a f#cking idiot. You could might as well say if you never fought in PRIDE or in a ring you will never be considered a real top fighter.

Florian would've gotten his head caved in with soccer kicks if he ever fought in PRIDE, he'd be helpless without his dinky elbows.
No doubt about that. Send Florian to Bellator and he´ll be destroyed.
rezin
rezin

Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:47 am
The best mixed rules heavyweight to date gets remembered for being the best and most exiting,
as well as being one of the most humble, genuine and unique humans to grace the earth.

A corporate shill gets remembered for...........absolutely nothing.
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:42 am
Florian is such a spineless bitch boy who will never accomplish ANYTHING in mma . Anything that comes out of his mouth is really dana's balls inside of his mouth doing the talking for him. He's a ugly mother fucker as well.
ZuffaKiller

Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:47 am
Fuck kenny fagorian!!!
Dorch
Dorch

Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:22 pm
fuck that fucking retard
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum: