GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The return of the TRUE baddest man on the planet

+7
ZuffaKiller
Wolfman
KSW
Kinosis
PRIDE NEVER DIE
rezin
RussianTopTeam
11 posters
Go down
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

The return of the TRUE baddest man on the planet Empty The return of the TRUE baddest man on the planet

Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:04 am
rezin
rezin

The return of the TRUE baddest man on the planet Empty Re: The return of the TRUE baddest man on the planet

Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:34 am
Hmm no, I didn't see the Rock anywhere in the video. Was he in the audience?

Did you mistakenly embed the wrong vid?
PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

The return of the TRUE baddest man on the planet Empty Re: The return of the TRUE baddest man on the planet

Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:14 am
The return of the TRUE baddest man on the planet 3077217049
Kinosis
Kinosis

Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:26 am
Glad to see him back doing something where he can win.
KSW
KSW

Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:06 am
What a warrior!

We will never see another fighter like Brock, pure class and talent.
Wolfman
Wolfman

Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:50 am
Johan Lofgren wrote:What a warrior!

We will never see another fighter like Brock, pure class and talent.

Yeah and he was a UFC champ. So he's legit. Not like that guys making fake shit on Japan and Russia. lol
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:16 pm
guys, watch what you're saying about Brock, according to Joe Rogan, this man has Viking lineage and would've had you on a leash back in the day.... affraid
ZuffaKiller

Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:55 pm
Sorry but Fedor still holds that title.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:04 pm
Brock Lesnar, WWE Champ 2012.
Dapperdoo
Dapperdoo

Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:12 pm
I don't care what anybody says. Brock Lesnar is a damn good wrestler and i'm excited to see what the WWE has in store.
monaroCountry

Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:45 pm
Dapperdoo wrote:I don't care what anybody says. Brock Lesnar is a damn good wrestler and i'm excited to see what the WWE has in store.
too bad hes not a very good mixed martial artist
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:21 pm
the only way brock can win fights these days is if they are scripted.....there goes the baddest man on the planet.....
AG208
AG208

Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:36 pm
I dont get the hate honestly. At least he tried MMA. Sure wasn't the best, and was some what of a freak show, but he made an attempt and wasn't all too bad considering the experience he had. I think Brock deserves respect, hes clearly back in his home now and wont be fighting again, so I think we should all thank Brock for what hes done in the UFC, like it or not, he made the HW division a lot more interesting and I know I'll miss him in the UFC. Wish him all the best, hes truly an entertainer.

Also, Johan made a fucking badass Brock HL I'm sure ya'll have seen, but fuck it watch it again. 8)

KSW
KSW

Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:39 pm
AG208 wrote:I dont get the hate honestly. At least he tried MMA. Sure wasn't the best, and was some what of a freak show, but he made an attempt and wasn't all too bad considering the experience he had. I think Brock deserves respect, hes clearly back in his home now and wont be fighting again, so I think we should all thank Brock for what hes done in the UFC, like it or not, he made the HW division a lot more interesting and I know I'll miss him in the UFC. Wish him all the best, hes truly an entertainer.

Also, Johan made a fucking badass Brock HL I'm sure ya'll have seen, but fuck it watch it again. 8)

The return of the TRUE baddest man on the planet 2750705302 Brock 4 life!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum