GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kingfedor
Kingfedor

FUSION FIGHT NIGHT  in the Czech Republic will use Rizin rule and ring for their next event Empty FUSION FIGHT NIGHT in the Czech Republic will use Rizin rule and ring for their next event

Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:58 pm
FUSION FIGHT NIGHT  in the Czech Republic will use Rizin rule and ring for their next event 10333718_1565880207057057_4919499618451388066_o
The Czech Republic is a home country of Jiri Prochazka, a fighter who took the second place at RIZIN FIGHTING WORLD GRAND-PRIX 2015 Tournament, and FUSION FIGHT NIGHT is a promotion Jiri currently fights at.

Mar.4.Fri. It was a cage event with fights held under kickboxing, jiu jutsu, MMA rules, and semifinals Tomáš Kužela (Czech/MMA Karlovy Vary) vs Marcin Bandel (Poland/Drysdale Jiu-Jitsu) under RIZIN rules.

As a result Marcin „BOMBA“ Bandel submitted his opponent at the first round first minute by armbar. “We had a very positive reaction to RIZIN rules this time. We want to use them again in our future events. Also we really are excited to try ring instead of cage next time” said the promoter Martin Karaivanov expressing his interest in carrying out ring events in the future.
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

FUSION FIGHT NIGHT  in the Czech Republic will use Rizin rule and ring for their next event Empty Re: FUSION FIGHT NIGHT in the Czech Republic will use Rizin rule and ring for their next event

Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:41 am
RING MMA is coming back

fuck the dog cage

fuck fka too
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

FUSION FIGHT NIGHT  in the Czech Republic will use Rizin rule and ring for their next event Empty Re: FUSION FIGHT NIGHT in the Czech Republic will use Rizin rule and ring for their next event

Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:23 pm
Good to see another org. following the Rizin rules and ring
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:53 pm
They used a cage you jackass lmfao...

They are going to try a ring possibly next time.

They use both lol....stu sharpe as always hahaha:)
God of Thunder
God of Thunder

Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:02 pm
Fusion has my support

FUSION FIGHT NIGHT  in the Czech Republic will use Rizin rule and ring for their next event 2345577715
fka
fka

Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:04 pm
Me too i like orgs that use both allows fighters to be ready in any arena.
God of Thunder
God of Thunder

Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:05 pm
fka wrote:Me too i like orgs that use both allows fighters to be ready in any arena.
If they use ring they have my support. Cage must die.
fka
fka

Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:07 pm
Fusion i think is more then just a name...

I think this org is going to be a hybrid of many existing styles of mma.

Im open to experimental mma ideas why not like i said cool to see diversity.
God of Thunder
God of Thunder

Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:10 pm
I think it´s hard for many to understand how fans who became a fan via PRIDE and that version feel about the cagefighting dominance of mma.
fka
fka

Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:14 pm
Its not hard im not against a fully ring org at all.

I just see the benefits of an org using both considering the alliance of bellator and rizin.

With fighter sharing arguably at its height of popularity it woukd be smart for atheletes to compete in bith ring and cage mma,allowing them an edge in options fir future endeavors.

fka
fka

Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:17 pm
Didn't catch that at first...

Juijitsu,kick boxing bouts in a cage????

Very fusion like im interested for sure
God of Thunder
God of Thunder

Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:23 pm
fka wrote:Its not hard im not against a fully ring org at all.

I just see the benefits of an org using both considering the alliance of bellator and rizin.

With fighter sharing arguably at its height of popularity it woukd be smart for atheletes to compete in bith ring and cage mma,allowing them an edge in options fir future endeavors.

Yeah I guess cage must die is a bit harsh. All I want is a mega epic Ring promotion, probably japanese, and I have something to watch when it comes to mma. The problem has been the zuffa wannabe cagefighting cancer that holds ring mma back.
fka
fka

Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:59 pm
Hey i feel you bro Smile

But look at it this way...

You got a ring org in japan RIZIN!!

with the help of bellator we are trying to expose people to different versions of mma like ring mma by signing rizin with spike and fighter sharing to help make good cards.

Add in cokers vision of mixing kickboxing with mma stars to gain exposure to both....

Mma can coexist with jmma and north american mma when the vision is done right.Hold tight bro every step forward for bellator is a step forward for global mma.
CODELMJVG
CODELMJVG

Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:29 am
Really good to see this you have my support.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum