GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dana screaming in dispair to reporters re: Overoid's failed test

+7
ZuffaKiller
rezin
nodogoshi
Misowaman
PRIDE NEVER DIE
Kinosis
Dagwood
11 posters
Go down
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Dana screaming in dispair to reporters re: Overoid's failed test Empty Dana screaming in dispair to reporters re: Overoid's failed test

Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:30 pm
Dana screaming in dispair to reporters re: Overoid's failed test 3077217049

Dana screaming in dispair to reporters re: Overoid's failed test

Kinosis
Kinosis

Dana screaming in dispair to reporters re: Overoid's failed test Empty Re: Dana screaming in dispair to reporters re: Overoid's failed test

Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:43 pm
Overeem smashing the ufc's cash cow Lesnar, only to end up getting busted and ruining their biggest card in years is just nothing but divine justice. PPVs are down, Fox ratings have been worse than what they got on Spike, bad press from all the roid users in the ufc, and losing (or will lose shortly) several of their big stars, nothing I can say, just...... Dana screaming in dispair to reporters re: Overoid's failed test 3973136183
Dagwood
Dagwood

Dana screaming in dispair to reporters re: Overoid's failed test Empty Re: Dana screaming in dispair to reporters re: Overoid's failed test

Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:05 pm
Dana screaming in dispair to reporters re: Overoid's failed test 20120319_vadim_finkelstein

PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:06 pm
fuck zuffa, I like reem but if him getting caught hurts zuffa im all for it.
Misowaman
Misowaman

Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:44 pm
PRIDE NEVER DIE wrote:fuck zuffa, I like reem but if him getting caught hurts zuffa im all for it.

Dana screaming in dispair to reporters re: Overoid's failed test 1625187496

I get the hate, but seriously, what?
If you like a fighter, but you like the fact that he popped positive because it hurts Zuffa, then no, you don't like that fighter.

Aren't you the same guy saying that you hoped Rampage beat Shogun, even though you claim to love Shogun, just to piss Dana off?

There's hating Zuffa, then there's being a douche who doesn't give a shit about anything except himself.

Sounds to me that you're a lot like the Dana White that you claim to hate.
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:56 pm
Misowaman wrote:
PRIDE NEVER DIE wrote:fuck zuffa, I like reem but if him getting caught hurts zuffa im all for it.

If you like a fighter, but you like the fact that he popped positive because it hurts Zuffa, then no, you don't like that fighter.

Aren't you the same guy saying that you hoped Rampage beat Shogun, even though you claim to love Shogun, just to piss Dana off?

There's hating Zuffa, then there's being a douche who doesn't give a shit about anything except himself.

Personally, I find Overeem a likeable guy and all, but I'm sort of glad he got caught. Not really because it hurts Zuffa (that is a bonus I suppose), but I'm glad he was exposed as a cheater sort of. Remember when reports came out about Finkelstein wanting Olympic style testing for a proposed Fedor fight and everyone (including the "MMA media") scoffed? Looks like the chickens have come home to roost.

Overeem is juiced to the gills. Lesnar is the only guy possibly more juiced up than he is (though it's a close one).
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:57 pm
Why won't the video play? I'm guessing it has to do with this borrowed laptop I'm using, but any ideas?
rezin
rezin

Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:00 am
Won't play for me either.
ZuffaKiller

Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:06 am
^^^same here
Dagwood
Dagwood

Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:13 am
I think it's geo-blocked for the master race of humans in Canada.

See. below...

You'll need to use the following free VPN tool to get around the geo-blocking.

This is a great VPN tool called HotSpot Shield. This is not a slow proxy server that won't do video. This is the best VPN encryption tool to get geo-blocked content. It works for most sites like Hulu.

Hotspot Shield is also a good way to get around IP blocking on MMA forums. 8)

Free Download - http://hotspotshield.com/lp/access_hulu_aw/?gclid=CN2tvreRjq8CFe4DQAodkDX5yA

CNET Editors' Rating:
4.5 stars - Outstanding

Average User Rating: 3.0 stars
out of 376 votes

Quick Specs
Version:
File size:
5.98MB

Operating system:
Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7

Total downloads:

Downloads last week:

Product ranking:
#1 in Encryption Software

CNET Editors' review

by: Seth Rosenblatt on March 14, 2012

The bottom line: The Internet connection protector Hotspot Shield encrypts your traffic to protect you from all kinds of spying while your computer communicates with the rest of the world. It's a must-have utility for anybody who uses public Wi-Fi networks.

Review:
The Internet connection protector Hotspot Shield encrypts your traffic to protect you from all kinds of spying while your computer communicates with the rest of the world. It's a must-have utility for anybody who uses public Wi-Fi networks, but it's also an excellent tool for ensuring on any network connection that you can access sites and data according to your tastes, and nobody else's. Hotspot Shield's Virtual Private Network services are used by more than 10 million people at the time this review was written, according to the software publisher AnchorFree, making it the largest VPN in the world.

The browser-independent Hotspot Shield establishes an encrypted connection to the Hotspot Shield servers, and turns all HTTP traffic to the safer HTTPS. By rerouting Web traffic and providing you with a new IP address hosted by AnchorFree, the company is able to ensure that your data isn't plucked out of the open by man-in-the-middle attacks or wireless network spoofing.

Recent changes include automatic detection of Wi-Fi connections nearby, the ability to work on corporate networks, and no longer requiring administrative privileges to install.

In our tests, we noticed that sometimes the program would actually resolve pages faster than when connected without it. This occurs, most likely, because of the geographic location of the company's servers. During a day of hands-on testing on the notoriously pokey CNET public Wi-Fi network, we noticed that Hotspot Shield Elite was remarkably fast. There were no connection lags despite the rerouting, and the program admirably handled high-definition streaming videos from sites such as Vimeo, YouTube, and CNET TV. We'd recommend the program for improving the Wi-Fi speeds alone, nevermind the additional security benefits.

The free version of Hotspot Shield does come at a cost. The installation opts you into a toolbar, which redirects your default search and home page, and a desktop icon. Also, whenever you activate Hotspot Shield, it will open a new tab to AnchorFree.com and begin autoplaying a video. That's seriously annoying, even in a free product that offers such a valuable service. Still, the toolbars and redirects are optional.

Once installed, it appears as a red icon that turns to green when activated in both your system tray and in your browser. Clicking will toggle it on or off. Choosing the Properties option opens a window that tells you that you're connected. Hit the Details link to learn more about your connection, including the VPN IP address, amount of data sent in and out, and how long you've been connected. The data transfer rate makes for a useful, quick-and-dirty gauge for people with data caps.

Hotspot Shield's paid upgrade is called Elite, which runs ad-free and on faster servers. Elite costs $0.50 per 24-hour session, with a minimum $10 deposit, or $5 per month, or $29.99 per year. Payment options include credit card, PayPal, prepaid cash cards or mobile phone payments via premium SMS. Along with built-in site malware protection, Hotspot Shield Elite comes with tech support, preferential bandwidth priority (read: faster Internet speeds) and serves you no additional ads from AnchorFree.

The company has created multiple ways to circumvent download blockers in countries with strict censorship, too. If you can't access a Web page with the download, you can send an e-mail to win@anchorfree.com for the Windows version or mac@anchorfree.com for the Mac version, and the small installer file will be sent directly to you.

Note that although the Windows version number and the Mac version number don't match, AnchorFree says the features are the same.

Even with the installation shenanigans, we highly recommend Hotspot Shield for anybody concerned with privacy. In today's world, that ought to be anybody connecting a computer to the Internet.

nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:17 am
Hmm, don't think I'll put that on this borrowed laptop right now.

You see, I fried my computer the other day when I spilled wine on it.

I have a new Lenovos on the way though.
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:17 am
If any other viewing options come a long though I'll look forward to them.
PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:19 am
Misowaman wrote:

what ever you say pal.

.............................. ..............________
............................. .......,.-‘”.................. . ``~.,
............................. ,.-”.......................... . ........“-.,
.........................,/.. .............................. . ..............”:,
.....................,?...... .............................. . .................\,
.................../......... .............................. . ...................,}
................./........... .............................. . ............,:`^`..}
.............../............. .............................. . .......,:”........./
..............?.....__....... .............................. . ...:`.........../
............./__.(.....“~-,_. ............................., : `........../
.........../(_....”~,_....... .“~,_....................,:`.. . ....._/
..........{.._$;_......”=,_.. .....“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/. . ..}
...........((.....*~_.......” =-._......“;,,./`..../”....... . ....../
...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,..... ...............`.....}........ . ...../
............(....`=-,,....... `........................(.... . .;_,,-”
............/.`~,......`-.... ...........................\.. . .../\
.............\`~.*-,......... ............................|, . /.....\,__
,,_..........}.>-._\...... .............................| . .............`=~-,
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,....... ..........................\
...................`=~-,,.\,. .............................. \
............................. ...`:,,....................... . ...`\..............__
............................. ........`=-,.................. . ,%`>--==``
............................. ..........._\..........._,-%.. . ....`\
............................. ......,<`.._|_,-&``.... . ...........`\
monaroCountry

Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:50 am
My message to Dana is a simple Smile

Fedor's message to Dana would be :l (since Fedor doesnt show any emotions)
monaroCountry

Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:52 am
Overoid missed his chance at fighting the GOAT, earning many more millions, and most importantly lost his family because of Zuffa greed money.

Overeem got what he deserved.
PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:48 am
monaroCountry wrote:Overoid missed his chance at fighting the GOAT, earning many more millions, and most importantly lost his family because of Zuffa greed money.

Overeem got what he deserved.
well said.
Dagwood
Dagwood

Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:51 am
monaroCountry wrote:My message to Dana is a simple Smile

Neutral
Wolfman
Wolfman

Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:52 am

Dana screaming in dispair to reporters re: Overoid's failed test FedorLaugh-Bulletproof

Well, anyway, Dana is in his right to be pissed. After all another one of his steroid junkies got caught, but he deserves that kind of thing since he's an asshole working for mafia boys.

Take that i you dirty rat. Dana screaming in dispair to reporters re: Overoid's failed test 2345577715
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:32 pm
Wolfman wrote:

Dana screaming in dispair to reporters re: Overoid's failed test FedorLaugh-Bulletproof

Well, anyway, Dana is in his right to be pissed. After all another one of his steroid junkies got caught, but he deserves that kind of thing since he's an asshole working for mafia boys.

Take that i you dirty rat. Dana screaming in dispair to reporters re: Overoid's failed test 2345577715

Dana White would do best to just sell off his Zuffa stake now while the going is still good, rather than go down with the sinking ship He could still make a pretty penny. Wink

In seriousness, I wouldn't be surprised by a Zuffa decline. Not that it is imminent, but it shouldnt be shocking if it happens. They have a strangle hold on the market, but things have a way of changing. Never know what the future holds. If things dont get better for them in the coming time, it may well prove correct that White wouldve been best off selling his stake and taking a walk. Wont happen (he probably surely draws a salary as well, so there's that), but just saying.
KSW
KSW

Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:21 pm
nodogoshi wrote:
Wolfman wrote:

Dana White would do best to just sell off his Zuffa stake now while the going is still good, rather than go down with the sinking ship He could still make a pretty penny. Wink

In seriousness, I wouldn't be surprised by a Zuffa decline. Not that it is imminent, but it shouldnt be shocking if it happens. They have a strangle hold on the market, but things have a way of changing. Never know what the future holds. If things dont get better for them in the coming time, it may well prove correct that White wouldve been best off selling his stake and taking a walk. Wont happen (he probably surely draws a salary as well, so there's that), but just saying.
That´s what I´ve been thinking. Even if Zuffa is biggest now there´s no guarantee they´ll be biggest in 5 years. Things can change quickly, all it takes is a huge Zuffa scandal and the fans and investors will turn on them. Another promotion might sign some huge superstars who are crossing over from another sport and they could rise to the top.

After all Zuffa is just an mma promoter, nothing more nothing less.
monaroCountry

Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:48 pm
Wolfman wrote:

Doesnt count when he sees cartoons, ice creams, ducks, and roller coasters.
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:25 pm
Johan Lofgren wrote:
nodogoshi wrote:
Wolfman wrote:

That´s what I´ve been thinking. Even if Zuffa is biggest now there´s no guarantee they´ll be biggest in 5 years. Things can change quickly, all it takes is a huge Zuffa scandal and the fans and investors will turn on them. Another promotion might sign some huge superstars who are crossing over from another sport and they could rise to the top.

After all Zuffa is just an mma promoter, nothing more nothing less.

As a private company they don't actually have investors (the guys in Abu Dahbi are kind of like investors, but a bit different from the conventional meaning). But I know what you're saying.
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:10 pm
i wanna hear this clip, where can i find it? lol it's gonna make my day
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum