GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
monaroCountry

Fedor and Aleksander Emelianenko arrived at training camp in Holland Empty Fedor and Aleksander Emelianenko arrived at training camp in Holland

Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:53 am
Published on April 4, 2012.

Fedor Emelianenko (33-4) and Aleksander Emelianenko (19-5) went to training camp in Holland to prepare for his next fight
Fedor and Aleksander Emelianenko arrived at training camp in Holland 20726
"My brother and I will prepare each other for the upcoming fights, how to practice boxing and wrestling techniques. We will have enough time to prepare most effectively for new performances. I am very pleased that we are again with my brother collects together "- quoted Alexander his official website emelyanenko.com
KSW
KSW

Fedor and Aleksander Emelianenko arrived at training camp in Holland Empty Re: Fedor and Aleksander Emelianenko arrived at training camp in Holland

Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:45 am
The GOATS are in great shape. Fedors seems to have bigger muscles than in a long time.
Kinosis
Kinosis

Fedor and Aleksander Emelianenko arrived at training camp in Holland Empty Re: Fedor and Aleksander Emelianenko arrived at training camp in Holland

Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:02 am
Yeah his arms are looking pretty buff! Good to see them training together and being interesting in training.
PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:18 am
wonder who fedor is fighting?
Wolfman
Wolfman

Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:59 am
Fedya looking good. His arms look a lot stronger than it was.

Good to see the brothers together too, maybe aleks can get his career back on track. He's young so he has lots of years to train hard and kick ass.
Kinosis
Kinosis

Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:29 pm
PRIDE NEVER DIE wrote:wonder who fedor is fighting?

I don't know but I was wondering that as well. He was talking about coming back around June before so that doesn't leave much time. Seems like I remember something about ONE being interested, so it could be a Renato Sobral rematch. I have a feeling they were planning on making an MMA match with Blagoi Ivanov, but obviously him getting stabbed ended that. Either way, something should be announced soon.
PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:30 pm
Kinosis wrote:

I don't know but I was wondering that as well. He was talking about coming back around June before so that doesn't leave much time. Seems like I remember something about ONE being interested, so it could be a Renato Sobral rematch. I have a feeling they were planning on making an MMA match with Blagoi Ivanov, but obviously him getting stabbed ended that. Either way, something should be announced soon.
betchya, zuffa comes calling lol
Deadarmour
Deadarmour

Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:18 am
Did the Lashley fight fall through?
monaroCountry

Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:36 pm
PRIDE NEVER DIE wrote:
Kinosis wrote:

betchya, zuffa comes calling lol

They always do, Fedor keeps knocking them back, and Dana keeps acting like a jilted lover.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum