GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
monaroCountry

Dana White: "I am furious unreal. And I have no plan B" Empty Dana White: "I am furious unreal. And I have no plan B"

Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:53 am
Published on April 5, 2012.

UFC president made ​​his comments about the news of a failed Alistair Overeem Doping test. White reaction to this event is not difficult to predict

"I'm more than just mad ... I'm so mad that he did not know where to start"

"Worst of all, that he lied to us from Lawrence, where the meeting he assured us that it is absolutely clean and passes all the doping tests. How much more needs to be an idiot, then to get caught? Hereby moron. Anyone who now uses doping - it's just a moron "

"It's just ... how shall we say ... beyond my comprehension. It does not fit in my head. Must just be retarded, brainless idiot absolute to do that. This beyond anything in the world"

On the possible replacement of Overeem: "I have no plan B"

About the future Overeem in UFC: "Not very rosy, it looks like after this, right? Not very"

Author: Stanislav Kharlamov
IQ Wrestler
IQ Wrestler

Dana White: "I am furious unreal. And I have no plan B" Empty Re: Dana White: "I am furious unreal. And I have no plan B"

Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:03 am
Dana White: "I am furious unreal. And I have no plan B" N3t2yr
PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

Dana White: "I am furious unreal. And I have no plan B" Empty Re: Dana White: "I am furious unreal. And I have no plan B"

Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:54 am
Plan b, is what dana's mom should have used.
Dana White: "I am furious unreal. And I have no plan B" Fwt0cp
monaroCountry

Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:03 am
I APPROVE Smile.
KSW
KSW

Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:16 am
So now Dana thinks Overoids is a moron, retarded, brainless idiot.. What about all the other roiders in Zuffa, are those guys also morons, retarded, brainless idiots?

I´m sure they won´t cut Reem. They will lay low a while until people forget about this.
Kinosis
Kinosis

Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:45 am
^Nah, they don't care. They will just give them another title shot like Sonnen.
Wolfman
Wolfman

Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:08 pm
Kinosis wrote:^Nah, they don't care. They will just give them another title shot like Sonnen.

I think he'll end up "passing" the next test. Then they'll just cover up the story and move on, maybe even giving him another title shot.
KSW
KSW

Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:09 pm
Wolfman wrote:
Kinosis wrote:^Nah, they don't care. They will just give them another title shot like Sonnen.

I think he'll end up "passing" the next test. Then they'll just cover up the story and move on, maybe even giving him another title shot.
Most possible, I mean he beat their hype job so they can´t let him go. Also Reem is the lineal HW champ and they want to unite the lineal and UFC hw title.
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:17 pm
PRIDE NEVER DIE wrote:Plan b, is what dana's mom should have used.
Dana White: "I am furious unreal. And I have no plan B" Fwt0cp

ROFL this just made my day Dana White: "I am furious unreal. And I have no plan B" 1268989989
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum