GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MMA encourages cheating

+3
PRIDE NEVER DIE
Wolfman
Kinosis
7 posters
Go down
Kinosis
Kinosis

MMA encourages cheating Empty MMA encourages cheating

Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:15 am
"Overeem tested positive for elevated levels of testosterone with a 10 to 1 ratio for his T/E levels, which is the level of testosterone vs. epitestosterone. A normal, healthy adult male typically has a T/E ratio of about 1 to 1."

Sonnen had something like 16:1 I read when he got busted. MMA has cheating built into it though because In Nevada they allow a limit of 6:1 and I saw another commission allows 4:1. I assume some people may have a slightly higher than normal amount perhaps but when they allow people to PASS tests with 4 - 6 times the norm it just allows and turns a blind eye to cheating.

http://www.mmaweekly.com/alistair-overeem-tests-positive-at-surprise-ufc-146-press-conference-drug-screen
Wolfman
Wolfman

MMA encourages cheating Empty Re: MMA encourages cheating

Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:05 pm
Modern Cage fighting: As juiced as it gets.
PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:29 pm
Wolfman wrote:Modern Cage fighting: As juiced as it gets.
muahahaha I just thinki its funny all they talk about is how PRIDE was full of juicers and im sure they were, but look the all mighty ufc is aswell, but no one agrees with it, then theres the TRT card zuffa loves to use.
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:34 pm
Not to mention the fact that they allow doctor monitored testosterone injections within their 'legal' limits.

That's about as scandolous as it can get, really.
Wolfman
Wolfman

Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:35 pm
PRIDE NEVER DIE wrote:
muahahaha I just thinki its funny all they talk about is how PRIDE was full of juicers and im sure they were, but look the all mighty ufc is aswell, but no one agrees with it, then theres the TRT card zuffa loves to use.

Yeah. Over 200 fighters taking some testicle juice there and being considered legal, and Japan is for cheaters? yeah right...

Man lots of fighters being caught lately. MMA might end up being seen as a steroid user sport.
PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:37 pm
Wolfman wrote:
PRIDE NEVER DIE wrote:

Yeah. Over 200 fighters taking some testicle juice there and being considered legal, and Japan is for cheaters? yeah right...

Man lots of fighters being caught lately. MMA might end up being seen as a steroid user sport.
Yea and thats just in the zuffa empire now imagine how bad steroid abuse is in the minors.
KSW
KSW

Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:29 pm
nodogoshi wrote:Not to mention the fact that they allow doctor monitored testosterone injections within their 'legal' limits.

That's about as scandolous as it can get, really.
That´s really fucked up.
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:15 pm
fuck this shit, im going back to watching WWE MMA encourages cheating 2345577715
Longtime Fan
Longtime Fan

Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:51 am
Here's some food for thought: what if zuffa was causing these events to occur just to get the upper hand and the leverage in the bargaining during the contract renegotiations ?

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum