GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
F☭E☭D☭O☭R
F☭E☭D☭O☭R

Just a thought Empty Just a thought

Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:47 pm
What do Mo Lawal, Cyborg and Alistair Overeem have in common, besides having tested positive recently?

All of them have high paying contracts Zuffa (who have heavy influence on commissions) have been looking for a way out of.

Zuffa have already established a trend of releasing people they consider overpaid (Marquardt, Torres) because of issues that don't cause certain lower paid fighters to be released. Is it that unbelievable to think that they wouldn't at least make sure certain fighters get watched more closely?

It all just strikes me as a bit convenient.
KSW
KSW

Just a thought Empty Re: Just a thought

Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:37 pm
F☭E☭D☭O☭R wrote:What do Mo Lawal, Cyborg and Alistair Overeem have in common, besides having tested positive recently?

All of them have high paying contracts Zuffa (who have heavy influence on commissions) have been looking for a way out of.

Zuffa have already established a trend of releasing people they consider overpaid (Marquardt, Torres) because of issues that don't cause certain lower paid fighters to be released. Is it that unbelievable to think that they wouldn't at least make sure certain fighters get watched more closely?

It all just strikes me as a bit convenient.
Mo has a very high pricetag considering he´s not a huge draw and it´s possible that´s why they cut him. If they resign Mo I´m sure he will have to take a pay cut.
PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:42 pm
never thought about it but interesting indeed.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum