GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
kayneoTheRisingWarrior

Racial Preference (Yellow Fever /White Fever) is Open Racism Empty Racial Preference (Yellow Fever /White Fever) is Open Racism

Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:18 am
Hamilcar
Hamilcar

Racial Preference (Yellow Fever /White Fever) is Open Racism Empty Re: Racial Preference (Yellow Fever /White Fever) is Open Racism

Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:13 am
My view is that most every discussion of and label of racism is an infantile distraction and meaningless, often times, even if true.
iforgotmypassword
iforgotmypassword

Racial Preference (Yellow Fever /White Fever) is Open Racism Empty Re: Racial Preference (Yellow Fever /White Fever) is Open Racism

Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:38 pm
If you like white women just come out of the closet because you're gay
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:04 pm
Opposites attract.

I lived in Tokyo for 7 years. Asian grils are plenty of fun indeed.

But it's because of the cultural differences, and the physical as well to a fair extent. It goes both ways, women are exactly the same.

That doesn't mean one doesn't like their own 'race' or is racist, just because they have the hots for a particular type of woman. Often when guys say they like a certain type of ethnicity, it's really just a phase anyway. If that same person were to meet a hot girl of a different race and the two had chemistry there's a pretty good chance that person will drop their biases in a hurry.
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
kayneoTheRisingWarrior

Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:59 pm
iforgotmypassword wrote:If you like white women just come out of the closet because you're gay
it kind ironicĀ 
iforgotmypassword
iforgotmypassword

Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:14 pm
nodogoshi wrote:Opposites attract.

But it's because of the cultural differences, and the physical as well to a fair extent. It goes both ways, women are exactly the same.

That doesn't mean one doesn't like their own 'race' or is racist, just because they have the hots for a particular type of woman. Often when guys say they like a certain type of ethnicity, it's really just a phase anyway. If that same person were to meet a hot girl of a different race and the two had chemistry there's a pretty good chance that person will drop their biases in a hurry.

I looke like a strong european man with a pure blood line dating back 1000's of years. But the true is I have native american blood in me. This is why I am extremely attracted to women with high cheek bones and round faces.

Personally I believe Mongolians are the purest race on earth. I would love a woman who could wrestle me down with strong hip bones to birth my future children.

As the say goes. Dont judge. I understand stu only dates Black gay hookers and I dont hate him for it.
iforgotmypassword
iforgotmypassword

Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:15 pm
kayneoTheRisingWarrior wrote:
iforgotmypassword wrote:If you like white women just come out of the closet because you're gay
it kind ironicĀ 
American asians are the worst.
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:44 pm
iforgotmypassword wrote:
nodogoshi wrote:Opposites attract.

I looke like a strong european man with a pure blood line dating back 1000's of years. But the true is I have native american blood in me. This is why I am extremely attracted to women with high cheek bones and round faces.

Personally I believe Mongolians are the purest race on earth. I would love a woman who could wrestle me down with strong hip bones to birth my future children.

As the say goes. Dont judge. I understand stu only dates Black gay hookers and I dont hate him for it.

Yeah I hear you, I also don't hate Stu for his predilection.
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:32 pm
LMAO guys Rolling LMAO Rolling LMAO Rolling LMAO
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum