GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

New vid - Fyodor stand-up training with Hoost & Peter Teijsse :shock: Empty New vid - Fyodor stand-up training with Hoost & Peter Teijsse :shock:

Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:19 pm
Holy fuck! The left high kick at :13 could be the fastest high kick I've ever seen, MMA, K-1 or any where. Shocked

Fedor's snap and power in his kicks is just as crisp now as in his punches. Wo. His transitions between kicks and their speed is pretty unbelievable too. Maybe only Machida (not Anderson) comes close to this but I really don't think it is really even that close. His head move ducking under and around is Mike Tyson.

Now that Fedor is focusing more on his kickboxing game technically and implementing kicks with combinations (how many MMA elite fighters can even do this devastatingly?), he's distancing himself even more from the non-technically sound UFC MW 206-265 mere mortals (mediocrity-weights). Fedor seems now to just be starting to move to another higher astral plane of technical MMA skill where no man has gone before. And at 35 he will continue to boldly go there.

BTW - that incredibly fast and powerful high kick was done with his front Shocked leg. The wrong one. The wrong one to be possible to do that. I just shook my head again.

monaroCountry

New vid - Fyodor stand-up training with Hoost & Peter Teijsse :shock: Empty Re: New vid - Fyodor stand-up training with Hoost & Peter Teijsse :shock:

Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:31 pm
for a heavy, fuck those are great. JDS would be in trouble and even horsemeat Overeem should be wary (clean Overeem would be in trouble as well).

I cant think of any current high ranking UFC HW would would be able to outstrike and be as complete striking wise as current Fedor. Obviously im excluding drug riddled Overeem.
Wolfman
Wolfman

New vid - Fyodor stand-up training with Hoost & Peter Teijsse :shock: Empty Re: New vid - Fyodor stand-up training with Hoost & Peter Teijsse :shock:

Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:34 pm
Apparently Fedya 2.0 will be a kickboxing/submission machine, but he still have his insane takedowns and boxing. Fedor looks like he just found his place, and is getting even better, i'm really optimistic about it now, contrary to how i was in his past camp before Holland.

Peter and Hoost will sure improve his stand up too, no doubt. I wish i knew who are his jiu jitsu coaches there, but anyway, let's see how it goes. I love to watch the chubby emperor fight no matter what, but seeing him kicking ass (now literally KICKING ass Laughing) again with a new game makes it even better.
Kinosis
Kinosis

Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:21 pm
Wolfman wrote:I wish i knew who are his jiu jitsu coaches there, but anyway, let's see how it goes.

I looked up Maxim Leijdekker, who Fedor was training grappling with in the other video that was posted recently. It looks like he is a BJJ guy under Rickson Gracie.
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:36 pm
I think you're over exaggerating a little bit with Fedors kicks. They look like any other kick he's thrown, infact the kicks he threw in the CroCop fight have impressed me the most. If anything, the low body punch he throws at the 0:07 mark is the most amazing hand speed i've seen Fedor throw as of late.
KSW
KSW

Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:25 pm
He´s in great shape that´s for sure. Also nice to see some M-1 gear instead of the UFC gloves he used in that other vid Smile
PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:27 pm
lol ufc gloves are dime dozen these days
Adax

Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:05 pm
good to see him getting some solid training in for all the areas New vid - Fyodor stand-up training with Hoost & Peter Teijsse :shock: 424776184
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum