GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
ZuffaKiller

One FC Schedules Asian MMA Summit, Shifts Arena for June 23 Show in Malaysia Empty One FC Schedules Asian MMA Summit, Shifts Arena for June 23 Show in Malaysia

Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:28 pm
As One FC continues to grow and expand throughout Asia, the fledgling promotion has now scheduled a MMA summit to take place in Singapore in early June to benefit the growth and expansion of the sport.

The invite only summit will the largest of its kind in Asian MMA history, and will host promoters, trainers, gym owners, media members and sponsors to the Marina Bay Sands in Singapore for the three day conference from June 1 through the 3rd.

The conference will serve as a platform for presentations and group meetings to discuss the business plan of the rapidly expanding growth of MMA in and around Asia, as the One FC network now leads the charge.

“In the last six months we have completely changed the game for the sport of mixed martial arts in Asia. This is a result of the synergistic efforts within the One FC Network and the outstanding support from the network’s exclusive partners,” One FC CEO Victor Cui said in a statement.

“My vision is to create the best MMA network in Asia by choosing strategic partnerships made up of only the best promotions, gyms, sponsors, and media companies in the region. The ONE Asia MMA Summit 2012 is an opportunity for us to come together to share ideas, harness the phenomenal growth of MMA in Asia and create opportunities for all.”

In addition to the announcement of One Asia MMA summit, One FC has also announced a move for their next show coming up on June 23 in Malaysia.

One FC: Destiny of Warriors will shift to the 8,000 seat Stadium Negara in Kuala Lampur, Malaysia to accommodate more fans. The last One FC show, War of the Lions, sold out 8,000 seats in Singapore as the promotion continues to grow and expand.

The next card taking place on June 23 will begin adding fights in the coming weeks

http://www.mmaweekly.com/one-fc-schedules-asian-mma-summit-shifts-arena-for-june-23-show-in-malaysia
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

One FC Schedules Asian MMA Summit, Shifts Arena for June 23 Show in Malaysia Empty Re: One FC Schedules Asian MMA Summit, Shifts Arena for June 23 Show in Malaysia

Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:34 pm
That is awesome. The ONE Asia Network is bad ass. ONE FC has the greatest vision for the sport than any other promoter in my opinion. I love the idea of the cross-promotional fights and fighter sharing. It was sweet to see URCC champs, DEEP champs, and DREAM stars, as well as the ONE Fighters all on their last card. I have become a big ONE FC fan quickly.

More info. about the summit below:

http://www.mmamania.com/2012/4/10/2938056/one-fc-announce-biggest-summit-in-mma-history-swiching-kl-show-to
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum