GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
ZuffaKiller

The Alistair Overeem Situation - Inside MMA  Empty The Alistair Overeem Situation - Inside MMA

Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:42 pm
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

The Alistair Overeem Situation - Inside MMA  Empty Re: The Alistair Overeem Situation - Inside MMA

Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:06 pm
great find Killer, GREAT find.

lol i'd hate to be Barnett
ZuffaKiller

The Alistair Overeem Situation - Inside MMA  Empty Re: The Alistair Overeem Situation - Inside MMA

Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:18 pm
yeah no problem Barnett did not say much.
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:02 pm
lol why did they even bring him on the show? he must've felt like shit when Bas said out loud that people who use PED's are straight up LOSERS
Wolfman
Wolfman

Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:06 pm
I watched the full show, Barnett really did not say much.

Man, one thing i noticed is how SHITTY is Schiavello's defense for Overeem. Seriously, it was so stupid that only makes me dislike this guy even more. Looks like he's in love with Overeem or something. Laughing
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:21 pm
one day he's in love with him, the other day he's cheering against him, typical snake in the grass but a nice guy to his fans
Kinosis
Kinosis

Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:22 pm
^Yeah, it was pretty pathetic. I always hated that guy, he just screams the same thing over and over and over again. He is annoying.
Longtime Fan
Longtime Fan

Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:30 pm
"random drug testing in Mma" is the new "patriot act" that allows them extra control.
marchegiano
marchegiano

Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:12 am
LoL, I got indignant a Bas's holier-than-thou attitude, and false sense of superiority. Mike was fine. His major point was simply the NSAC is testing guys before they apply. That's like a step a head of testing a fella like me 'cause I might make it one day.

The bit about who does and does not do. Or % of fighters who're using is all nonsense. There's obviously enough users out there for the normal level of a fighter to be six times that the average man. What does that say to you?
PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:43 am
word is they still going to let overeem fight, looks like they going to go the TRT excuse path....again.( but remember ufc fighter dont juice like pride)
marchegiano
marchegiano

Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:43 pm
well, good. I'd like to see the fight. Nice up-keep PRIDE.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:08 pm
Wolfman wrote:I watched the full show, Barnett really did not say much.

Man, one thing i noticed is how SHITTY is Schiavello's defense for Overeem. Seriously, it was so stupid that only makes me dislike this guy even more. Looks like he's in love with Overeem or something. Laughing

Yeah, I saw the show as well. Schiavello did have a pretty weak defense for REEM in my opinion as well. It was a bit awkward on the set. He was going with the Ken Shamrock ideology of steroid use to an extent.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum