GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
marchegiano
marchegiano

Hunto's MMA Career. Empty Hunto's MMA Career.

Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:22 am
For to download. I know y'all don't prefer this method, but ya know....that's a lot of uploading. Plus, y'all aren't the only forum I share with. Anyway, they're in .rars so you'll need 7zip or yer preferred alt.

* Just a friendly heads up...

Dagwood
Admin

Dagwood wrote:
8) Cool!

What else do you have & what type of qualty. Ripped from DVD etc.?

I'm not trying to give you shit for sharing these with us but we all need to do this in a private manner through PM's. This way we never risk phBB from shutting us down ever for this kind of public stuff. This goes for streams in chat/video-chat portal. We don't want to risk our little party here.

Zuffa already reported us for copyright infringement before. We don't know who comes here all the time as guests or member saboteurs, hehe. We only get so many strikes.

Please pm me or Johan and we will get them out to a PM Usergroup list of known guys .

I think I luv you. Very Happy

Dagwood

My collection is your collection.
marchegiano
marchegiano

Hunto's MMA Career. Empty Re: Hunto's MMA Career.

Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:45 pm
Let me know if you'd rather I didn't post these types of posts.
KSW
KSW

Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:35 pm
Thanks man Hunto's MMA Career. 424776184
Wolfman
Wolfman

Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:37 pm
Hunto's MMA Career. 1268989989 Great job!
marchegiano
marchegiano

Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:46 pm
Okay bud, I've no issues with that, but I feel like a man-gone-over-board a bit now. I'm kind of unsure how to go about initiating this PM system. I've never been asked to be so secretive with uploads, but I like it so please don't take this as complaining or being difficult for no reason. This is my basic problem. When I ask myself "who" I can't really answer. I don't really know who to send PMs to. That is if there any concerns with avoiding people. So, I was thinking maybe a thread could be started about who's careers we've enjoyed, but then I ask myself well how do I ask that question and imply what I want to imply without advertising the, well for lack of a better term, product? Perhaps I've seriously over thought this, but you know uploading is a pain and if I'm going to do it and include y'all in the mix I need to do it right. I know your not being a jerk, but you did just kick over my sand castle....there's some sting in it even if it is my bad. I'm just trying to keep that to a minimum . So, basically any way one can think of I need a list of people who would want those types of PMs.

It's very difficult for me to speak in allusions. I hope I was clear enough to communicate my plight here, and not so much as to have broken a rule again.
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:11 pm
^ Just pm me or Johan. We'll make sure they get out to our discrete PM list of cool guys. I'm really stoked that your sharing this stuff with us. It's great!

I also like you adding your voice to the forum. You make excellent posts and deliver them in a sensitive way to the for-the-most-part very defensive standpoint of many members here to critical stuff about the outside-of-Zuffa world. '

Many of us get out of hand at times trying to defend the MMA-oppressed & ridiculed everywhere but here. It's hard not be very defensive out there for most here due to the constant malicious shelling of all outside of Zuffa.

You are doing a great job of getting your views across diplomatically and in a non-inflammatory manner. Many times you provide productive counter-point to the MMA-political leanings of this site even though things can getting backlashingly overzealous towards Zuffa.

You're a very good asset to this forum. I'm gald you're here. Smile

marchegiano
marchegiano

Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:55 pm
That sounds great to me. I look forward to working with y'all. I assume the OP was taken care of, but if you need the links again I'll PM them straight away. Most of my collection was lost when MegaUpload was ceased, but I've decent amount to rerip and re-up. Would y'all be interested in Boxing as well or just MMA and K-1?

I'm comfortable here. I may be a bit more Zuffa friendly than most of y'all, but it's a breath of fresh air to get away from the zombies for a minute. Else where I'm arguing where or not Mark's got a chin.....it's sad. For as much of an outcast role I play here I'm playing it's equal-opposite else where. You guys are actually pretty laid back, and at least open to entertaining the idea that maybe someone might know something and still disagree. Plus, it's not all head butting. I really enjoy finding fellow fans of K-1, and MMA outside of giant promotions. I mean, a fella who knows what dream is reckons he watches mma on a global scale, but imo Dream+Zuffa+Bellator does not equal global or give a sense of a viable global point of view. With that said rest assured I'll be here. Even when I thought I was banned from talking to you guys I came to read and update myself on things most MMA forums don't care about. I am used to being a bit meaner and bolder with out getting into trouble, but that doesn't necessarily mean I disagree. I like that I was banned, I like to know y'all run a tight ship. It's not that I don't like a good old fashion make no points and say fuck you in as many ways as you can think argument. I do, but I also like to flex my knowledge muscle. Sometimes one mindset will bleed into another, but that's mostly due to forum jumping. I'm your basic middle of the road fella. I both love and hate Zuffa, and I both love and hate trolls. I never mean to play one here, nor do I mean to react to one of y'all as if you are. If you think about that a bit you'll get a sense of my duality, and why sometimes I'm rather matter of fact, and respectful, and others I'm blatantly being a bullheaded jerk. I kind of really am both. So don't feel bad if you feel like y'all need to drop the hammer on me, or remind me of where I am.......I wasn't sure if those nice words were due to my uploads, or a smoothing over from my ban. I appreciate it either....I just wanted to explain why I started talking about it. Anyway, I'll be uploading and posting no worries.
Wolfman
Wolfman

Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:06 am
^

Good thing you're doing this job, and i'm glad you could find a home here. BTW, boxing, kickbixing and mma i think interests most of us. At least i'd love to receive all of those. It's even better to have all of them because we need more guys with knowledge in boxing and kickboxing, and maybe even more things to bring some more life into all the sections.

Funny thing is at this moment i was downloading pride events with Mark to watch his fights and make a HL. Think i'll get your material too. If you got his K-1 matches it would be even better. Smile
marchegiano
marchegiano

Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:19 pm
I looked hard, but alas my Mark Hunt K-1 career was only on Megauload. Not even a rapid. Sorry bud.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum