GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
InfinityLens
InfinityLens

Mcgregor relinquishes (possibly stripped) of FW belt/Aldo upgraded to full champion/Holloway v Pettis (UFC 206 new headliner) to fight for FW interim Empty Mcgregor relinquishes (possibly stripped) of FW belt/Aldo upgraded to full champion/Holloway v Pettis (UFC 206 new headliner) to fight for FW interim

Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:04 am
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Mcgregor relinquishes (possibly stripped) of FW belt/Aldo upgraded to full champion/Holloway v Pettis (UFC 206 new headliner) to fight for FW interim Empty Re: Mcgregor relinquishes (possibly stripped) of FW belt/Aldo upgraded to full champion/Holloway v Pettis (UFC 206 new headliner) to fight for FW interim

Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:06 am
I thought it was cool seeing him with the two belts. It is rare in the sport. I understand the time in between defending both titles makes it difficult but it only occurs every so often.
Kinosis
Kinosis

Mcgregor relinquishes (possibly stripped) of FW belt/Aldo upgraded to full champion/Holloway v Pettis (UFC 206 new headliner) to fight for FW interim Empty Re: Mcgregor relinquishes (possibly stripped) of FW belt/Aldo upgraded to full champion/Holloway v Pettis (UFC 206 new headliner) to fight for FW interim

Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:25 pm
After Aldo defends his title (assuming he wins) he should go to LW for a fight and challenge Conor (if Conor still has the belt). I don't think he can, but Diaz vs Aldo would be cool if Nate can get down there.
westcott123
westcott123

Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:06 pm
Kinosis wrote:After Aldo defends his title (assuming he wins) he should go to LW for a fight and challenge Conor (if Conor still has the belt).  I don't think he can, but Diaz vs Aldo would be cool if Nate can get down there.  

i would love to see aldo rematch connor as well to get the loss of his record especially if he does it in a dominating performance .
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:51 pm
I'd like to see Conor/Aldo II as well which is another reason I am disappointed that he vacated that belt.
InfinityLens
InfinityLens

Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:20 am
CDF47 wrote:I thought it was cool seeing him with the two belts.  It is rare in the sport.  I understand the time in between defending both titles makes it difficult but it only occurs every so often.  

It was but there have been way more deserving fighters through UFC history who should have had the opportunity.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:14 pm
InfinityLens wrote:
CDF47 wrote:I thought it was cool seeing him with the two belts.  It is rare in the sport.  I understand the time in between defending both titles makes it difficult but it only occurs every so often.  

It was but there have been way more deserving fighters through UFC history who should have had the opportunity.

That's true, I can think of a number of them as well.
westcott123
westcott123

Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:56 pm
CDF47 wrote:
InfinityLens wrote:

That's true, I can think of a number of them as well.  

True there are/was fighters who deserve/desvered the same oppurtuinity UFC definitely loves playing favourite's
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum