Bellator to crown new heavyweight champion with eight-man GP in 2018

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Bellator to crown new heavyweight champion with eight-man GP in 2018

Post by CDF47 on Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:16 pm

Shane Carwin wants to be an alternate in this GP.

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, PFL, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global, ACB
Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 12420
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Bellator to crown new heavyweight champion with eight-man GP in 2018

Post by westcott123 on Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:31 am

I wonder if they can get Lenne hardt it ain't a grand prix without her.
avatar
westcott123

Location : australia
Posts : 1959
Join date : 2014-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Bellator to crown new heavyweight champion with eight-man GP in 2018

Post by CDF47 on Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:46 pm

westcott123 wrote:I wonder if they can get Lenne hardt it ain't a grand prix without her.

They have before so hopefully they can do it again.

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, PFL, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global, ACB
Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 12420
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Bellator to crown new heavyweight champion with eight-man GP in 2018

Post by Kingfedor on Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:09 pm


_________________
avatar
Kingfedor
Admin

Location : Quebec
Posts : 3338
Join date : 2012-11-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Bellator to crown new heavyweight champion with eight-man GP in 2018

Post by westcott123 on Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:28 am

I would love to see the last emperor win the whole thing it would make a great comeback, I will also add though after Fedor beat arlovski it would've been the perfect opportunity for him to retire 30.1.0.1nc 9x world champion.
avatar
westcott123

Location : australia
Posts : 1959
Join date : 2014-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Bellator to crown new heavyweight champion with eight-man GP in 2018

Post by CDF47 on Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:15 pm

westcott123 wrote:I would love to see the last emperor win the whole thing it would make a great comeback, I will also add though after Fedor beat arlovski it would've been the perfect opportunity for him to retire 30.1.0.1nc 9x world champion.

That would have been the perfect time to retire.

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, PFL, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global, ACB
Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 12420
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Bellator to crown new heavyweight champion with eight-man GP in 2018

Post by westcott123 on Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:29 am

CDF47 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:I would love to see the last emperor win the whole thing it would make a great comeback, I will also add though after Fedor beat arlovski it would've been the perfect opportunity for him to retire 30.1.0.1nc 9x world champion.

That would have been the perfect time to retire.  

It would've been still I would love to see fedor win the grand prix, people not on here are counting him out of course we know what will happen if he does uh it was fixed.
avatar
westcott123

Location : australia
Posts : 1959
Join date : 2014-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Bellator to crown new heavyweight champion with eight-man GP in 2018

Post by Rizin=PRIDEFC on Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:48 am

avatar
Rizin=PRIDEFC
Moderator

Location : Croatia
Posts : 1201
Join date : 2013-11-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Bellator to crown new heavyweight champion with eight-man GP in 2018

Post by Rizin=PRIDEFC on Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:51 am

I do not like how they stretched tournament so much.
OK if they had 2 events with 2 tournament fights or even only one fight but 4 events in row (every week).
avatar
Rizin=PRIDEFC
Moderator

Location : Croatia
Posts : 1201
Join date : 2013-11-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Bellator to crown new heavyweight champion with eight-man GP in 2018

Post by nodogoshi on Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:56 pm



1/20: Sonnen-Jackson (Bellator 192, Los Angeles)
2/16: Mitrione-Nelson (Bellator 194, Uncasville, Conn.)
TBA, April: Mir-Fedor (Chicago)
TBA, May: Bader-Lawal (San Jose)

Rizin=PRIDEFC wrote:I do not like how they stretched tournament so much.
OK if they had 2 events with 2 tournament fights or even only one fight but 4 events in row (every week).

I hear you, 5 months to finish the first round is pretty long.

_________________
avatar
nodogoshi
Moderator

Location : Jiangsu Province, China
Posts : 4621
Join date : 2011-11-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Bellator to crown new heavyweight champion with eight-man GP in 2018

Post by westcott123 on Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:53 pm

^^ yeah it is a pity they aren't doing how rizin/pride are doing it. If they did I would fedor Quinton mo an advantage they fought in one night tournament's
avatar
westcott123

Location : australia
Posts : 1959
Join date : 2014-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Bellator to crown new heavyweight champion with eight-man GP in 2018

Post by CDF47 on Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:33 pm

westcott123 wrote:
CDF47 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:I would love to see the last emperor win the whole thing it would make a great comeback, I will also add though after Fedor beat arlovski it would've been the perfect opportunity for him to retire 30.1.0.1nc 9x world champion.

That would have been the perfect time to retire.  

It would've been still I would love to see fedor win the grand prix, people not on here are counting him out of course we know what will happen if he does uh it was fixed.

Really hope he wins it.

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, PFL, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global, ACB
Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 12420
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Bellator to crown new heavyweight champion with eight-man GP in 2018

Post by Rizin=PRIDEFC on Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:23 am

Kingfedor wrote:

Sonnen will outwrestle Rampage but I hope Rampage cataches him but I think Sonnen is more likely to win (I hope I am wrong).

Fedor looks terrible standing and I think he actually could surprise Mir on ground but I think Mir will KO him.

Prime Nelson is better than Mitrione but Nelson is slowing down and Mitrione is high on confidence so I think Mitrione wins.

King Mo has decent chance against Bader but I think Bader wins.
avatar
Rizin=PRIDEFC
Moderator

Location : Croatia
Posts : 1201
Join date : 2013-11-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Bellator to crown new heavyweight champion with eight-man GP in 2018

Post by nodogoshi on Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:56 pm

Rizin=PRIDEFC wrote:
Kingfedor wrote:

Sonnen will outwrestle Rampage but I hope Rampage cataches him but I think Sonnen is more likely to win (I hope I am wrong).

Fedor looks terrible standing and I think he actually could surprise Mir on ground but I think Mir will KO him.

Prime Nelson is better than Mitrione but Nelson is slowing down and Mitrione is high on confidence so I think Mitrione wins.

King Mo has decent chance against Bader but I think Bader wins.

Good predictions.

I can see your points. Seem like competitive matchups which is always great.

_________________
avatar
nodogoshi
Moderator

Location : Jiangsu Province, China
Posts : 4621
Join date : 2011-11-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Bellator to crown new heavyweight champion with eight-man GP in 2018

Post by fka on Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:39 pm

I think fedor will have speed advantage on Mir and could touch him up but id like to see some groundwork as well.

Not is dangerous his boxing has evolved and his groundwork is no joke ......great fight I can't wait

_________________
"When I'am hurting my opponent too badly i show him mercy,but when he takes advantage of that mercy i end the fight."FEDOR

"Catch wrestling is the violent sport,don't get me wrong bjj guys are bad asses but its pro wrestling all the way."WARMASTER

BELLATOR #1
avatar
fka

Location : modesto,california USA
Age : 33
Posts : 6561
Join date : 2013-05-23

http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Bellator to crown new heavyweight champion with eight-man GP in 2018

Post by CDF47 on Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:53 pm

fka wrote:I think fedor will have speed advantage on Mir and could touch him up but id like to see some groundwork as well.

Not is dangerous his boxing has evolved and his groundwork is no joke ......great fight I can't wait

I think Fedor will take out Mir. I'd like to see Fedor damage him on the ground as well.

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, PFL, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global, ACB
Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 12420
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Bellator to crown new heavyweight champion with eight-man GP in 2018

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum