GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
God of Thunder
God of Thunder

UFC Fight Night: Covington vs. Woodley Live Stream Empty UFC Fight Night: Covington vs. Woodley Live Stream

Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:48 pm
UFC Fight Night: Covington vs. Woodley Live Stream Ehbste10

Saturday 09.19.2020 at 05:00 PM ET

Fight Card:

Colby Covington  vs.  Tyron Woodley
170 lbs
Donald Cerrone  vs.  Niko Price
170 lbs
Khamzat Chimaev  vs.  G. Meerschaert
185 lbs
Johnny Walker  vs.  Ryan Spann
205 lbs
Mackenzie Dern  vs.  Randa Markos
115 lbs
Kevin Holland  vs.  Darren Stewart
185 lbs
Mayra Bueno Silva  vs.  M. Borella
125 lbs
Jordan Espinosa  vs.  David Dvořák
125 lbs
Sarah Alpar  vs.  J. Clark
135 lbs
Randy Costa  vs.  Journey Newson
135 lbs
Andre Ewell  vs.  Irwin Rivera
135 lbs
Darrick Minner  vs.  T.J. Laramie
145 lbs
Tyson Nam  vs.  Jerome Rivera
125 lbs
God of Thunder
God of Thunder

UFC Fight Night: Covington vs. Woodley Live Stream Empty Re: UFC Fight Night: Covington vs. Woodley Live Stream

Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:49 pm
Post Live Stream in this thread
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

UFC Fight Night: Covington vs. Woodley Live Stream Empty Re: UFC Fight Night: Covington vs. Woodley Live Stream

Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:23 pm
Not interested. I like Woodley sometimes but he's not the most exciting fighter. Covington's act is tiresome and the guy tries way too hard and only does cheap heat that anybody can pull off. At least Sonnen was a good talker and had some charisma. Other than them, Cerrone, and Nam, I don't know anyone on this card.
adrianghotic

Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:04 pm
Rocksoldier84 wrote:Not interested. I like Woodley sometimes but he's not the most exciting fighter. Covington's act is tiresome and the guy tries way too hard and only does cheap heat that anybody can pull off. At least Sonnen was a good talker and had some charisma. Other than them, Cerrone, and Nam, I don't know anyone on this card.

You were right, the event wasn't good, i watch some fights next day, but the zombies say this was one of the best event. They conform easily.
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:52 am
adrianghotic wrote:
Rocksoldier84 wrote:Not interested. I like Woodley sometimes but he's not the most exciting fighter. Covington's act is tiresome and the guy tries way too hard and only does cheap heat that anybody can pull off. At least Sonnen was a good talker and had some charisma. Other than them, Cerrone, and Nam, I don't know anyone on this card.

You were right, the event wasn't good, i watch some fights next day, but the zombies say this was one of the best event. They conform easily.

Don't know much about most of the fighters but not surprised the main event wasn't good as both Covington and Woodley have dull styles.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum