GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Seems to be a paradigm shift happening about Fyodor, Dana & Zuffa Empty Seems to be a paradigm shift happening about Fyodor, Dana & Zuffa

Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:48 pm
From what I can see in the major MMA chatter this past little while, there seems to be a paradigm shift happening in zuffa-zombie land.

I've been quite take aback with large volume of threads on Fedor these past few months. Especially since Overeem has been suspended from fighting in the UFC and that their HW division is really lacking. Something seems to be shifting in the mass-psyche of MMA fans in the western world.

It's not just the increased talk on the forums about Fedor but even more that the tone of conversation is changing. There is much more support at the moment for Fedor out there. In fact, I see a backlash starting to swell against the Fedor-haters but most of all Dana White. I know this sounds crazy but it is happening.

A previously non-vocal minority is now stepping up and stating their opinions that Fedor has been much maligned defending his skill and achievements. I don't know if these guys have been battered into submission by zuffacism before now, or whether they've finally had and can't take it anymore.

Whatever it is, I'm telling you right here this will continue to grow. It always does when standing up against tyranny. I really think the "Fedor spring" has begun.

Seems to be a paradigm shift happening about Fyodor, Dana & Zuffa 852107159

Wolfman
Wolfman

Seems to be a paradigm shift happening about Fyodor, Dana & Zuffa Empty Re: Seems to be a paradigm shift happening about Fyodor, Dana & Zuffa

Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:30 pm
"Lol, where are all you haters now?"
Seems to be a paradigm shift happening about Fyodor, Dana & Zuffa 55758610150646012591643

Laughing ^ I bet he was lurking on GMMA there.
Longtime Fan
Longtime Fan

Seems to be a paradigm shift happening about Fyodor, Dana & Zuffa Empty Re: Seems to be a paradigm shift happening about Fyodor, Dana & Zuffa

Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:21 am
Really? I haven't noticed to be honest… It must be because I don't visit those websites anymore with that I used to. Anyways, those fedor supporters should've supported him way back then , they're late. Since 2009 I've been going up against millions of zuffa zombies trying to correct them and make them see the light. I tried to make them see that there has been a massive defamation and smear campaign against a good man and a great fighter. Somewhere down the road I got tired, and I stopped doing it because I really just gave up on the MMA community and their collective intelligence. They have been too far and deeply programmed like sheep by their master to snap out of that fucking dream
Starving Hobo
Starving Hobo

Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:02 am
Dagwood wrote:In fact, I see a backlash starting to swell against the Fedor-haters but most of all Dana White. I know this sounds crazy but it is happening.

You must be going insane, 90% of MMA fans hate against Fedor to the point where people tell you not to even mention his name in the same sentence as Anderson Silva's, because obviously Silva's resumé with wins over elite competition such as Cote (which definitely wasn't only a win due to a freak accident), Lutter, Maia, Leites and Okami is far greater than Fedor's 2-3 record (because he only ever beat Hong Man Choi and Zuluzinho right?)... and I've seen no change in that balance.
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:44 am
Starving Hobo wrote:
Dagwood wrote:In fact, I see a backlash starting to swell against the Fedor-haters but most of all Dana White. I know this sounds crazy but it is happening.

You must be going insane, 90% of MMA fans hate against Fedor to the point where people tell you not to even mention his name in the same sentence as Anderson Silva's, because obviously Silva's resumé with wins over elite competition such as Cote (which definitely wasn't only a win due to a freak accident), Lutter, Maia, Leites and Okami is far greater than Fedor's 2-3 record (because he only ever beat Hong Man Choi and Zuluzinho right?)... and I've seen no change in that balance.

Nice of you to take the care to add the little dash in resume.

But i was sort of wondering about Dagwood's source material as well.

I don't frequent MMA forums.

But it seems Dagwood still checks out Linker, and based on a recent post he's been checking Sherdog out apparently.

Still unsure about his concrete sources though.

I tend to agree that the Zombies haven't changed much.

I just see people denigrating the Rizzo fight.
Starving Hobo
Starving Hobo

Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:47 am
nodogoshi wrote:
Starving Hobo wrote:

Hold "Alt Gr" and press "e". Now you can write café and resumé like a pro! Works on all vowels. ÁÉÍÓÚ áéíóú.
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:03 pm
Starving Hobo wrote:
nodogoshi wrote:
Starving Hobo wrote:

Hold "Alt Gr" and press "e". Now you can write café and resumé like a pro! Works on all vowels. ÁÉÍÓÚ áéíóú.

What is "Gr"?

I appreciate the tip very much. Just can't find the key.
Wolfman
Wolfman

Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:10 pm
^

Seems to be a paradigm shift happening about Fyodor, Dana & Zuffa Tecla-alt-gr
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:36 pm
Wolfman wrote:^

Seems to be a paradigm shift happening about Fyodor, Dana & Zuffa Tecla-alt-gr

I don't seem to have such a key..
Starving Hobo
Starving Hobo

Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:10 pm
nodogoshi wrote:I don't seem to have such a key..

Try holding Ctrl + Alt then pressing the vowel you want. Should work! Smile
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:48 pm
Starving Hobo wrote:
nodogoshi wrote:I don't seem to have such a key..

Try holding Ctrl + Alt then pressing the vowel you want. Should work! Smile

Nope, afraid it doesn't.

I have a Japanese keyboard. But I use the English setting, so my keys are like an English computer (like I'm use to), but the lettering on the keys is different.

However, I tried ctrl alt and it didn't work.
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:49 pm
No worries though, bros.

I don't need to make that sort of letter much anyway.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum