GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Wolfman
Wolfman

Magomed Malikov: “We will try to find some weaknesses in Kenny’s fighting technique” Empty Magomed Malikov: “We will try to find some weaknesses in Kenny’s fighting technique”

Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:35 pm
Russian fighter and #1 heavyweight prospect in Bloody Elbow rankings, Magomed Malikov talks about his upcoming interim title fight with Kenny Garner on M-1 Challenge 32 and his preparations for it

“My name is Magomed Malikov, I represent Gorets fight team from Makhachkala, Dagestan republic”

“I’ve started my preparations for the fight that will be on May 16 in Moscow. I’m in a good shape. I took a rest after my fight with Alexander Emelianenko in Astrakhan, then I came back to my training routine. Now I’m preparing for May 16″

“Previous M-1 Challenge tournament that took place in St.-Petersburg on March 16 left me with very good impression. It was high-level tournament, I liked it very much. I’m very happy for my teammate Rashid Magomedov who became the new M-1 Challenge welterweight champion on that tournament”

“What can I say about my next opponent? I watched some of his fights, he is a good wrestler, he is good in grappling, in striking, he has big heart and always fights until the end. I can’t say anything about his weaknesses yet. We will watch the videos again to find something that I can take advantage of. We will try”

“I wish that the fans will see a lot of exciting fights in Moscow, that MMA will gain more and more people’s attention, it’s our sport. I promise that I will do all to make good and exciting fight. I will win, if God wants so”

M-1 Challenge 32

Date: May 16, 2012

Venue: Crocus City Arena

Fightcard

Magomed Malikov vs. Kenny Garner (for interim heavyweight title)

Daniel Weichel vs. Yuri Ivlev (for lightweight title)

Magomed Sultanakhmedov vs. Mario Miranda (for middleweight title)

Mairbek Taisumov vs. Marat Gafurov

Albert Duraev vs. Isaiah Larson

Jessie Gibbs vs. Arsen Abdulkerimov

Artiom Damkovsky vs. Musa Khamanaev

Daniel Madrid vs. Ramazan Esenbaev

Marcin Zontek vs. Salim Davydov

http://www.m-1global.com/2012/04/29/magomed-malikov-we-will-try-to-find-some-weaknesses-in-kennys-fighting-techniquevideo/
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Magomed Malikov: “We will try to find some weaknesses in Kenny’s fighting technique” Empty Re: Magomed Malikov: “We will try to find some weaknesses in Kenny’s fighting technique”

Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:36 pm
Malikov has some talent. I hope he smashes Garner.
monaroCountry

Magomed Malikov: “We will try to find some weaknesses in Kenny’s fighting technique” Empty Re: Magomed Malikov: “We will try to find some weaknesses in Kenny’s fighting technique”

Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:31 pm
This should be an epic fight.

I dont know about anyone here, but im finding M-1 fights more exciting and looking forward to them more than anything from Zuffa. These guys are talented, exciting, up and comers. NOT old, tired, and demotivated fighters that Zuffa has alot of now.
KSW
KSW

Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:21 pm
monaroCountry wrote:This should be an epic fight.

I dont know about anyone here, but im finding M-1 fights more exciting and looking forward to them more than anything from Zuffa. These guys are talented, exciting, up and comers. NOT old, tired, and demotivated fighters that Zuffa has alot of now.
I also enjoy the M-1 events more. The upcoming fighters are legit and there are tons of talents from eastern Europe who will work their way up in M-1.

Malikov vs Guram will be very interesting. I think Malikov will beat Deuce via TKO.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum