GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
ZuffaKiller

Wand responds to juier Chael: ‘Only pussies say thing at your back’ Empty Wand responds to juier Chael: ‘Only pussies say thing at your back’

Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:50 am
Chael Sonnen keeps provoking Brazilian fighters and now it’s time for him to go after Wanderlei Silva, who was pointed out as “disabled” by the American. But his words weren’t said in vain, since The Axe Murderer responded to them.

On an interview with TATAME, the former Pride champion talked about what the contender to the middleweight title said about him, despite preferring not giving Sonnen much attention.

“I have nothing to say to him. I won’t give him that kinda audience. I don’t care about what he says, I’m not interested. If he wants to say those things looking me in the eye, come here. But that way, saying things when we’re distant, he’s an ass face. Only pussies say things at your back”.

When asked if Sonnen would have the courage of calling him names in person, Wanderlei Silva didn’t think twice before answering.

“Never. If he does that he’ll leave with a red burning ear”.

The Brazilian criticizes the posture of the American, who always pokes other Brazilians fighters and the Brazilian people. According to Wanderlei, Sonnen has crossed the boundaries and complimented Anderson Silva for not playing his game.

http://www.tatame.com/2012/04/27/Wand-responds-to-Chael-Only-pussies-say-thing-at-your-back
Misowaman
Misowaman

Wand responds to juier Chael: ‘Only pussies say thing at your back’ Empty Re: Wand responds to juier Chael: ‘Only pussies say thing at your back’

Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:37 am
your thread title needs fixing. If you're going to call Chael a juicer, at least go for complete accuracy, and say that Wanderlei is a juicer as well.

Wand responds to juier Chael: ‘Only pussies say thing at your back’ 2luunnn
KSW
KSW

Wand responds to juier Chael: ‘Only pussies say thing at your back’ Empty Re: Wand responds to juier Chael: ‘Only pussies say thing at your back’

Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:57 am
Misowaman wrote:your thread title needs fixing. If you're going to call Chael a juicer, at least go for complete accuracy, and say that Wanderlei is a juicer as well.

Do you have proof?
StillWill
StillWill

Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:31 pm
Wand was juiced to the gills in Pride, all of chutebox was
KSW
KSW

Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:21 pm
StillWill wrote:Wand was juiced to the gills in Pride, all of chutebox was
I think many fighters juiced in PRIDE just like they do in the UFC. The only fighter I´m sure never juiced is Fedor.
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:39 pm

I think the internet kids of today couldn't handle the truth about most all guys in PRIDE & the UFC back then. Scratch that... back then & now.
monaroCountry

Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:36 pm
Johan Lofgren wrote:
I think many fighters juiced in PRIDE just like they do in the UFC. The only fighter I´m sure never juiced is Fedor.

If we go by the proof and evidence Id say that UFC fighters today are shooting up to the gills. This might explain how they look more buffed up now wereas in the Pride days they were more skillfull i.e. fighters coming from other top level combat background.
StillWill
StillWill

Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:38 pm
monaroCountry wrote:
Johan Lofgren wrote:

If we go by the proof and evidence Id say that UFC fighters today are shooting up to the gills. This might explain how they look more buffed up now wereas in the Pride days they were more skillfull i.e. fighters coming from other top level combat background.
Adax

Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:41 pm
Okay gang, at both fighters' ABSOLUTE juicing peak: who wins?

COLEMAN
Wand responds to juier Chael: ‘Only pussies say thing at your back’ MarkColeman_display_image

VS.

CARWIN
Wand responds to juier Chael: ‘Only pussies say thing at your back’ Shane-carwin

I pick Coleman by VICIOUS HAMMER HOUSE STYLE G'NP', who you got?
conky149er
conky149er

Tue May 01, 2012 11:43 am
AudaxPowder wrote:Okay gang, at both fighters' ABSOLUTE juicing peak: who wins?

COLEMAN
Wand responds to juier Chael: ‘Only pussies say thing at your back’ MarkColeman_display_image

VS.

CARWIN
Wand responds to juier Chael: ‘Only pussies say thing at your back’ Shane-carwin

I pick Coleman by VICIOUS HAMMER HOUSE STYLE G'NP', who you got?
Carwin wouldn´t stand a chance.
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Tue May 01, 2012 10:37 pm
Wand responds to juier Chael: ‘Only pussies say thing at your back’ Bobsapp_b2

GOAT of juicers
Misowaman
Misowaman

Tue May 01, 2012 11:30 pm
Royce Gracie has done more steroids than any fighter ever.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum